Prologue

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN VICTORIOUS!!!!!!!! All rights and reserve goes to Dan Schneider and Nickelodeon. I also do not own the character, Shelby Marx. She is owned by Dan Schneider and Nickelodeon

AN: This is taking in my own way of the gang. Where Tori Vega is in a relationship with Jade West. Jade is still friends with her ex-boyfriend, Beck Oliver and their friend, Andre Harris. They are not really acquainted with Cat Valentine or Robbie Shapiro.

(Hollywood Arts)

(Lunch hour)

The Asphalt Cafe is filled with every hungry students including 4 of the popular kids in the school. Tori Vega, Jade West, Andre Harris and Beck Oliver. "So, what do you ladies have in store tonight?" Beck asked them. "Well, the CFC season is starting up so we need to get Jade ready for her first match of the season." Tori tells them. "Oh, that's right. The new champ, Ember Steele will be there again." Andre said. "Guys. Relax. I'm still Jade West. I'm not gonna let Ember take over my life. I learned that from Tori with her Marx persona. And I'm still proud of her for not letting her come back for a second." Jade assures them and that puts a smile on Tori's face. "Well, I have a great girlfriend to support me." Tori tells her and kisses Jade's cheek. Her phone then goes off. "Oh. Gotta go, guys. I got to go rehearse for my class." Tori informed them and packs her stuff. "I'll see you after class?" Jade asked. "Always." Tori assured her and kisses Jade on the lips this time. "I love you, Jade." Tori tells her goth girlfriend. Jade smiles and replies, "I love you too, Tori." Tori smiles and heads back into the building.

"Man you two are truly in love." Andre commented on the side. "Yeah. Honestly, boys. I want to spend the rest of my life with her." Jade tells them. "Why don't you ask her?" Beck suggested. Jade turns her head. "Excuse me?" She asked the young actor. "Ask her. It's obvious you both want to and we're gonna graduate soon so it would be a great time plus it be a great graduation present for Tori. She's been through a lot since Marx and the idea of being MRs. Vega-West will make it more perfect." Beck explained and Jade nodded on the idea. "You know, it wouldn't be such a bad idea. And with the money I made from the fights and also from side commercials I made as Ember, I could afford her a beautiful ring." Jade agrees with Beck. "I know a perfect one and it does say Tori." Andre helped. He pulls out her Pear Pad and shows the ring to Jade.

"Andre, that's absolutely perfect! You are a life saver." Jade thanked her friend and hugs him. "How much it is?" She asked him. "$50." Andre answered. "$50?" Both Jade and Beck asked in unison. "Yeah, it's higher but since it's getting around wedding season, they reduce their price by %50 off. It's originally around $100 but like said, %50 off and it's affordable." Andre explained. "Why do you have this website again?" Beck asked. "Cause I keep reminding my grandma about which ring is her that my grandpa gave her as she keeps forgetting where is her ring and also which one is her wedding ring." Andre answered and he nodded. "Is there a store close enough for me to go get this ring?" Jade asked. "Five blocks from here." Andre tells her. "Do you have another period?" Beck asked. "Just one then I have the last one free. I take the last one as my chance to do some work and also plan something nice for Tori to show how much I love her. Now I know what I'm doing. Andre, can you send me this picture to me so I can show which ring I'm looking for?" Jade asked him. "Sure. No problem." He replies and does so and Jade looks at her phone. "Thanks." Jade thanked and they hear the bell.

"Alright, y'all! Time for the remaining class." Andre announced and gets up to disposed his lunch as well as Jade and Beck. "Beck, can you do me a favor?" Jade asked. "Sure. What's up?" He asked in return. "If I don't make it back to school in time to meet Tori, can you keep her occupied and also don't let her know where I am. I really want this to be special." Jade tells her ex-boyfriend. "No problem. I can do that. It shouldn't take too long to find that ring." Beck accepted the favor. "Thanks, but it's just in case I don't make it back to meet Tori." Jade said. They both headed back in and went to their separate classes but Jade could barely focus as she is thinking on Tori's reaction on the day she asked Tori Vega to marry her.