Jade V. Natalia

The arena is filled in with every audience member taking their seats once more and Tori sees her parents coming back to her. Holly hands her daughter a bottle of water. "Drink this, Tori. It will help you with your worries. And once Jade is done, we'll go see her. Promise." Holly tells Tori. "Thanks, Mom." She thanked her mother and takes the bottle and takes a sip as the lights go down and the announcer appears at the center. The crowd starts to go wild once more as it indicates that the 2nd half of the fights is starting up. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! ARE YOU READY FOR MORE FIGHTS!?" He spoke and the crowd response with loud cheering. "Then let's begin our first fight of the 2nd half. On my right is the newest member and fighter all the way from Russia, please welcome NATALIA RACHMONINOFF!" He announced and the Russian fighter enters with a mixture of cheers and boos. She waves her hands to her fans and her haters but she was mostly waving at Tori hoping to get her attention. On the side line, Jade notices it and starts to get both angry and jealous. "And on my left, you all know her. She is our reigning champion from last year's fight and taking the title from legend Shelby Marx, please welcome to the arena your favorite fighter and mine, EMBER STEELE!" He announced and Jade enters and she hears all cheers and no boos. She wave to all of her fans and she can hear Tori's voice shouting, "I LOVE YOU, EMBER!" That made Jade feel at ease but still has a score to settle with Natalia. Each woman took their own position and got ready for the fight. "Natalia, are you ready?" The announcer asked her. "I am." She replied in her Russian accent. "Ember, are you ready?" He asked Jade. "I am." She replied and focus on Natalia. "Ready, set, FIGHT!" He called out and both ladies charge and Jade took the first punch knocking Natalia off her feet. The crowd cheer in excitement and Tori cheered happily. Natalia then got up and does a swift kick but Jade moves back and dodges. Natalia then moves close and does a double punch at Jade. Tori gasped but her mother holds her hand in comfort. Jade recovers and does one as well but also a kick in the stomach and punch again in Natalia's face. This is starting to get on Natalia's skin that she is getting more beat up so she decided she had enough. And before she can fight, the bell rings for a rest.

They each went to their side to rest, get something to drink and wait for the fight to resume. Jude looks up and can see Tori. Tori blows her a kiss and Jade simply smile. "Love you." She mouthed quietly. "Love you too." Tori respond in the same way. Natalia notices it and got up and ready. "Soon, she'll be mine." Natalia said to herself. Jade then got up and in position. "Ladies, are you ready?" The announcer asked both and they nodded. "Then...FIGHT!" He commence and both ladies went back. Jade waited to see what Natalia is gonna do but to her surprise, Natalia does quick punches to her face. Tori gasped in fear. Natalia then swift kick Jade and knock Jade down but she got back up quickly and does her triple punch and kick move but before the kick can happen, Natalia grabs it. That shocked both Tori and Jade. "No, don't hurt her." Tori begged but Natalia can't hear her because of the crowd. Jade tries to get her foot out of Natalia's grip. "I told you, your girl will be mine." Natalia warned Jade and out of nowhere, Natalia lets go but quickly grabs Jade by the shoulder and forced her down to the ground hard and Jade let out a shrieking scream in pain. "NO!" Tori cried out.

The entire crowd stops and gasped. Tori got up and rushed to the arena. The announcer rush in and remove Natalia. "Um...ladies and gentlemen, we're gonna take an emergency timeout. Please remain in your seats." He tells them and escorts Natalia out of the ring leaving Jade to lie on the arena in serious pain. Tori then rush in and kneel down to her girl. "Jade." She called out and Jade opens her eyes. "Tori. It hurts." She whimpers. "What hurts, baby?" Tori asked worried. "My neck. I can't move my head." Jade said again whimpering in pain. "WE NEED A DOCTOR!" Tori screamed for help. David and Holly also rushed in. "Tori, they're coming but we need you to stand back." David informed her. Tori stands up, but Jade grabs her hand. "Don't leave me, please." Jade begged to her girlfriend. "I'm not going anywhere." Tori promised and a group of paramedics comes in and examine Jade. Tori tries to wait patiently until they put a brace around her neck and they see a gurney. "I think she has a cervical fracture." One of the paramedics said and lifted Jade onto the gurney. "Let's get her to the hospital." The female paramedic says. "No, not without my girlfriend." Jade begs them. "Who is she? She can ride with us." The female paramedic asked. Tori steps in. "I am." She answered. They both looked and shocked. "Oh, that's right. Well, come with us." The male paramedic says and takes Jade. "Go with Jade. We'll meet you there." Holly encouraged and Tori nodded and rush with them and got in the back of the ambulance with Jade. Jade reaches for Tori's hand and she takes it.

"I'm sorry." Jade said to her. "Why are you sorry?" Tori asked. "Because I failed you." Jade simply confessed. "No. No, baby. You didn't fail me. Besides, the fight doesn't mean anything to me. You are more important than any fight in the CFC." Tori assured her. She stroke Jade's hair gently. Jade then close her eyes and not move. "Just rest, babe. I'll be here always." Tori promised her girlfriend. She then look at the paramedics. "How much longer till we reach the hospital?" She asked. "ETA is now 2 minutes." The male paramedic informs her. "Thank you." She thanked and stayed by Jade's side. She resumed stroking Jade's hair gently and looked at her injured beauty. "Don't worry. I'm gonna take good care of you. I promise babe." Tori tells her and gently kisses Jade on her forehead. "I love you, Jade." She said once more and they finally reached the hospital.