Lunch at the Cafe

(At the Asphalt Cafe)

The 4 friends take their spots at their table. The boys are wondering how Jade is able going to eat, but they realized that Tori will most likely will feed her. "Hungry, Jade?" Tori asked her injured girlfriend. "Yes." Jade simply answered. Tori set up her lunch as well as Jade's, and went to feed Jade first. Jade slowly chews and Tori took her chance to eat her lunch. "So, how are you feeling, Jade?" Andre asked his friend. "It still hurts, but thanks to Tori, I barely notice it." Jade replied. "She must be a really good girlfriend." Beck teased. "Cute, Beck." Jade snickered. "Keep it up, and you'll lose all of your hair before you even consider being a professional actor." Jade then warned. "Ooh. The old Jade is still in there." Beck teased again. but friendly. They all laughed. "Ow." Jade groaned in pain

"Easy, Jade." Tori reminded her and feed Jade more of her lunch. "Sorry if I hurt you." Beck apologized. "It's not your fault, Beck. It's just part of the pain. I just have to remember not to laugh too hard." Jade explained. "So, Beck. Andre. What are you two going to do for your project?" Tori asked. "I don't know yet. I'm sure Beck and I can come up with a great idea." Andre answered. "I don't doubt it." Jade commented. "What about you two?" The young singer asked the couple.

"Well, Jade had an idea of doing a wedding proposal scene." Tori tells them. "Ooh. That might be interesting. Especially with you two making it a same sex wedding proposal." Andre said. "Well, Tori asked me if we're still going to be together after we graduate, and I assured my beautiful and caring girlfriend that if we have to, we will find a college where we can go together. Once I told her that, she thought I was asking her to marry me and I said, "Tori, don't you think we're a little too young to get married?" And that made her feel embarrassed but once again, assured that one day, we will." Jade tells them. Tori simply rested her head carefully on Jade's shoulder. "I know if you two do get married, it'll be a perfect." Beck tells them. Jade truly feels more happy and safe with Tori by her side. 

"Oh. Tori. I actually forgot my book for my next class. Could you please go and get it for me?" She asked her girlfriend. "Of course. I'll be right back." Tori said and got up. "Guys, can you watch her while I'm gone?" Tori asked her male friends. "Sure." "No problem." They both answered and watch her left. "Okay, let's see it." Beck tells Jade, "See what?" Andre asked in confusion. Jade the grabbed her bag and pull out a small black box. "Wait. Is that..." Andre started until Beck opened it to see the ring. "Oh, wow. You got the exact ring we saw online." Andre gasped. "It's perfect for her." Beck complimented. "And it didn't cost you much?" Andre asked. "Exactly $50 due to the 50% off. And honestly, the price is worth it." Jade told the boys. "I'm telling you, she is going to love it." Beck said. "And since it's being asked by you, there's no way Tori can say no." Andre added. "I hope not." Jade said as she puts the ring back in her bag.

"So, when are you going to ask her?" Andre asked the young injured Goth. "Well, my original plan was on graduation night, but thanks to Sikowitz's project as well as I told Tori this morning, I'm going to make it look like it's part of the scene until I pull out that box from my pocket, get down on one knee and asked. Because, thinking back, we met back when she started going to school in Sikowitz's class. So, it would make sense to ask her during the project performance." Jade tells the young musician. "Wow. That's deep." He simply said. And on cue, Tori returned with Jade's book. "What's deep?" Tori asked as she sits back next to her girlfriend. "Jade being sentimental on how you two met." Beck covered up her story. "Awwwwwww." Tori said and lean her head on Jade's shoulder. "Don't get too cute, Tori." Jade jokingly said. Everyone laugh at that.

(The bell rings)

"Alright, time to finished up the school day." Andre said and the gang got up and went to their separate classes. Tori still feels comfortable guiding Jade to her class just so she is settled at her desk. "Tori, you don't have to walk with me to my class. I can do it. I'm a big girl." Jade told her girlfriend. "I know, but it makes me feel better if I did." Tori said. "Awwwww, Jade. I feel so bad that I have to be your guide dog." Jade teased her in her Tori mocking voice "You know, I don't talk like that." Tori reminds her. "I know." Jade smiled. The Latina then just smiled because she likes hearing Jade in her Southern belle voice. "I'll see you later, Tori." Jade said her goodbye. Tori then placed a kiss on her head and headed to her class. But before class started, she gets a text from her manager saying:

I got you back in the fights. You start soon.

Tori knew that she is breaking Jade's trust, but she wants to do this to avenge her. "This is for you, baby. I'm fighting for you." Tori told herself as her class starts.