Meeting Jade's New Competitor

(At the arena)

Once everyone made it to the arena, David and Holly got their tickets and went to find their seats. Tori went with Jade to the locker room so Jade can get ready for her first fight of the season. Tori feels a little bit nervous that she won't be fighting by Jade's side but she is still standing true to her retirement and going to be in the stands cheering her girlfriend on. Jade can see that in her eyes and takes her to the locker room so they can talk it out.

"Tori, you okay, babe?" Jade asked as she opens her locker. "It's just hard to be here not as Shelby Marx but as Tori Vega. This is basically my alter life and there are times I do miss it but I'm not going back to what happened between you and me. You still mean the world to me, Jade and I love you so much. I rather be Tori for you than go back and be her again." Tori tells her. Jade then sits down in a bench and pats a side for Tori to sit, which she did next to her. "Tori, I do understand that this is very hard and I am still proud of you for sticking with your retirement. A lot of athletes whether they're basketball, football, soccer, or any kind of player, it's must be the same that it's hard to not be able to get up, train, practice and also play the game or match but chose to spend their times with their family and find another career after many great seasons. Tori, you are a tremendous fighter and I would have loved to done a real tag team fight with you if you were still Marx, but I am more happy to have you as my girl." Jade tells her and stroke Tori's hair and place her hand on Tori's warm cheeks. "Thank you, babe. I love you so much, Jade." Tori thanked her and kissed her girl's hand. Jade then got up and changed. "Make me proud tonight, Jade." Tori said to her. "I plan to every time I'm in that arena." Jade replied.

Just then, the door to the locker rooms opens and both girls sees a stranger walking in. They see a woman, not as tall as either Jade or Tori, dark black hair, very worked out body and light makeup. She smirks as she passes them by to her locker. "Who is that chick?" Jade asked. "I don't know, Ember. But I think she might fight you tonight." Tori replied and using Jade's stage name. "I think you're right." Jade agreed and finished getting ready while putting her hair in a ponytail and putting her regular clothes in her locker and closed. "Hold my bag, please, babe." Jade asked of Tori. Tori nodded and takes Jade's bag. Then as they were heading out, they run into the new girl who dressed in all black but has a set of color representing a nation's flag. "So, you are Ember Steele." She spoked in a Russian accent. "Yes. I am and you are?" Jade asked her. "I'm Natalia Rachmaninoff. I came from my homeland to become a fighter and help support my family make ends meet." Natalia spoke and look at Tori. "And you are Tori Vega aka the former fame Shelby Marx." She acknowledged Tori. "Yes, I am but I am retired and here to support Ember here." Tori said and stand next to Jade.

"It's a shame because I was hoping to go up against you in my career but to each his own. Even though you exposed the real you, you're still my idol, Ms. Vega." Natalia said to the former fighter. "Thank you." Tori thanked. "Well, I should probably go take my seat. Fight will start soon." Tori added and kissed Jade on the cheek and head out. Jade looks at her girl with love. "So you and Ms. Vega, huh?" Natalia asked. "Yes. She means the world to me." Jade not really focusing. "Well, maybe she would prefer a real woman." Natalia threaten. That snapped Jade back into realty. "What did you say?" Jade asked very pissed off. "You heard me, Steele. Maybe your girl prefers to be with a real one and not just a phony one. Once she sees how strong I am, she will dump you and leave with me at my side." Natalia spoke cocky towards her opponent. "Okay, listen, Moose & Squirrel. That beautiful lady is mine and she belongs to me and no matter what you do, she'll always choose me because I won her and I am her hero." Jade warns her. Natalia said nothing but smirk. "We'll see about that. I'll see you at the ring." She said to Jade and walked out leaving the goth to herself. "Oh, that little bitch. Wait till I defeat her and show her that Tori will always choose me." She said to herself and left the locker room as well.