Jade's Condition

(At the hospital)

Once the ambulance parked in the docking bay, the two paramedics open the door, Tori stand aside and let them wheel and lower Jade's gurney on the ground and wheel her inside the hospital with Tori at her side. Jade kept her hand intertwine with Tori's until the doctor's stopped them. "What do we got?" The doctor asked. "We got Ember Steele with a possible cervical fracture. She can barely move her head." The female paramedic informed. "Which ones looked fractured?" He asked. "We think C1 and C3 due to her informing us that she can't really move her head." The male paramedic answered. "Alright, let's get her checked out." The doctor ordered and they wheeled her in. Tori stays behind, but Jade still stretches in hoping Tori is there because she needs to feel safe with Tori but to no avail. "Please try and relax, Ms. Steele. We'll get you to see her after we are done." The doctor ordered and Jade knew that he was right so she just rest and let them do their work.

(In the waiting room)

Tori took a seat and tried to wait for the doctor to come back with the results from the doctors. She then decided to send a group text to Beck, Andre and Trina reading:

Jade is in the hospital. They believe it is a cervical fracture after her opponent force her down. I'm in the waiting room and will reply once I get the results. Text you all later.

Tori then hits send and puts her phone away and waited. She did not like to wait because she keeps thinking of her girlfriend in serious pain and that she is not there to hold her hand and telling her it's going to be okay. She put her hands together and said a prayer. "Please, please, please let Jade be alright. She means the entire world to me and I want to spend my life with her after high school. Please bring my Jade back to me." She said and then she hears footsteps and looked up and sees her parents. "Mom. Dad." She greeted and got up and hugged them both. "Any news on Jade?" Holly asked. "They took her in. Possibly to an MRI. She can't move her head. They think it might be a cervical fracture." She tells them what she knows. "Well, if it is, and depends if it is severe or minor, she might have to end her season." David said. "I don't care about that anymore, Dad. I only care about Jade." Tori said as she starts to cry. David knew that this is very emotional for his daughter and he and his wife comfort their crying daughter. "I'm sorry, Tori. I'm sorry. You're right. We need to focus on Jade right now." David apologized and comforts his daughter. They sat Tori down and Holly went to go find some water for her daughter. David stayed with her and comfort her while Tori kept crying. She then felt her phone vibrate and she pulls it out and check to see who responded and saw Trina respond first saying:

Trina: OH NO! Poor Jade. Do keep me updated, lil sis. Praying for her

Tori responded, "Will do." and she put her phone back. Holly then returns with a cup of water. "Here, Tori. Drink some water." She told her daughter. Tori nods and takes the cup and drinks. Holly sits next to Tori on her left side while her Dad sits by her right side. "Have the doctors come back?" She asked. "No, we're still waiting, Holly." David answered. She nods and strokes her daughter's hair. Tori took another drink and look at the water in the cup. "She's going to be okay, sweetie." Holly soothes her worried daughter. "I do hope so, Mom." Tori spoke with a raspy voice after all her crying has done. All 3 Vegas hear footsteps and they see Jade's doctor. "Excuse me, Ms. Vega?" He called out. Tori stood up and went to the doctor. "How is she?" Tori asked.

"I have good news and bad news. The good news is we did find out through an MRI that she has a cervical fractures but on the first two, C1 and C2, which explains why she can't move her head because of it so that will heal." The doctor started. "May I ask what is the bad news?" She asked. "Ms. Steele will most likely have to wear a brace for 6 to 8 weeks in order for the 2 cervical to heal. I only feared that if the entire structure of the neck was broken, we would have to take her in for surgery but we're blessed that it's only the top of her neck." The doctors informs her. Tori can finally breathe and shook the doctor's hand. "Thank you so much, doctor." She thanked. "She's been asking for you non stop. She said she needs her girlfriend so you are free to see her now just don't move her head." The doctor tells her. Tori smile and nodded. "I promise that I won't." She tells him. She then goes to her parents. "The doctor said that it's a minor cervical fracture on the first two of her neck so she'll have to wear a neck brace for 6 to 8 weeks so they can heal." Tori tells them and they both sigh in relief. "She also wants me to be with her." She also tells them. "Go to her." David encouraged his daughter. "Yes, Tori. Go to Jade. She needs you more than ever." Holly sided with her husband. Tori nodded and grabs both her bag and Jade and went with the doctor.