Jade is Back in School

(The next day)

(Hollywood Arts)

Jade, Tori, Andre, and Beck all walk into the school with Tori holding Jade's hand for both balance and also for comfort. "Thanks, everyone. I just need to be back in where I belong." Jade thanked her friends and her girlfriend. "No problem, Jade. We're all here for you." Andre said. "Andre and I are gonna head to our lockers to get our books for class. Are you going to be okay?" Beck asked Jade. "Yes. I have Tori here so I will be fine. We'll head to her locker after I get my books." Jade answered. "Okay. Well, call for us if you need either me or Andre." Beck informed her and both boys head to their lockers. Tori open Jade's locker for her. "Thanks, Tori." Jade thanked and grabbed her books. "So, Jade. I was thinking of this. Since we're both graduating soon, are we going to be in the same college or are we going separate ways?" Tori asked her injured beauty. "Tori, I'm not planning to go to a college that keeps me away from you. We're going to find one where we can go together cause I'm planning to spend every moment with you in college. My college life will not be the same without you." Jade answered while getting her books and others for class. "I was hoping you would respond to that, Jade. Because I would feel less safe if you weren't in the same college as me. You make me safe every time we are together." Tori replied and smiling at Jade. She sees her smile and closed her locker. They head over to Tori's Make It Shine locker and Tori open it and grabs her binder and books for the day. "Jade, you know, basically when you said you plan to be with me every moment of my life in college, it sounded like a proposal just then." Tori tells her girlfriend and while Tori wasn't looking, Jade said nothing and looked shock when she realized that Tori is right. "Like...what kind of proposal?" Jade asked hoping not to get the answer she already knows is the right answer. "A wedding proposal." Tori replied. 'Shoot' Jade cursed in her thoughts. "Aren't we a little young to do a wedding proposal?" Jade asked. She hears Tori chuckle and close her locker. "You're right, Jade. I'm sorry about the idea of you proposing me while we're still in school." Tori replied. Jade simply smiled and grabbed Tori's hand. "It's okay, baby. I understand that you want to spend your life with me and I do too but let's graduate first before we make any decision of marriage." Jade said.

(The bell rings)

"Alright, time for class." Tori said and took Jade's hand and they head to their first class together. They walked into Sikowitz's class and their teacher sees Jade in her neck brace. "Good Gandhi, Jade! What happened?" Sikowitz asked his student. "I fell and broke my neck really hard. I have a minor cervical fracture so I have to wear this brace for 6 to 8 weeks." Jade twisted the truth. "Jade. It's me. I already know you're Ember Steele, remember." Sikowitz reminded her. "Oh. Right. I'm sorry, Sikowitz." Jade apologized. "It's okay. Don't worry, as I stated when you and Tori were trying to figure out who knew the truth, your secrets is safe with me." Sikowitz assured his students. "Thank you." The goth thanked and sat down. More of their classmates enters the room, followed by Beck and Andre, and all the other students saw Jade wearing a neck brace and they all went up to her and ask what has happened. Jade basically told them what happened since she does remember that the school knows her CFC alias and they all send their support. "Jade, I'm really sorry what happened to you. If you need any help on anything, please let me know." Robbie said to the young goth. "Thank you Robbie. I'll keep that in mind." Jade thank him and she did not back out on his offer to help her. "Alright, class. Take your seats." Sikowitz announced and they all do. "Now, as we see, Jade here is hurt so she will be excused for today's acting exercise so with that, Tori, pick your actors for an Alphabet acting." Sikowitz said. "I love to. I pick Andre, Beck, Cat, and Robbie." She called out and the 4 got up on the stage. "Okay. Jade, pick a letter for them to start with." Sikowitz said to the injured goth. "T" She gave out and the 4 actors started with Tori starting with the letter T. All she did was watch but her eyes is focused on her girl. One by one, each actor were eliminated by saying the wrong letter and it went Cat, Robbie, Andre, and then Beck making Tori the winner. "Well done, Tori. Please take your seat." Sikowitz said to Tori and she got off the stage and sat next to her girl. She feels Jade's hand grasp it as soon as she sits down. "Okay, so now, here's an assignment. In this box, I have placed all of your names here. Each of you will pick one person in here and afterwards, I'll explain your assignments." Sikowitz explained and starts walking around the room. He starts with Beck. "Beck, pick a card." Beck does so and calls out, "Andre. Sweet." Sikowitz then walks over to Robbie. "Robbie, pick a card. And no, Rex is not in this box." Robbie shuffles around and pulls out a card. "Cat. Alright." Robbie said with joy. "Man, that is some chiz." Rex pouted. Sikowitz then walks up to the girls. "Jade, you pick." He tells her and he winked and she bend over and sees a purple card which she knew who it could possibly be. She takes it and read out loud, "Tori." She then felts her hand being squeezed and knew that they are partnered up again. Jade then looked at their teacher who is smiling. "Thank you." Jade mouthed to him and Sikowitz nodded. He then goes around and each other student picked their partners and the remaining names he kept in the box. "Okay. Now, your assignment is to create a scene in which depicts a subject, whether it is either random or serious, and you must also perform it. This is for half your grade and since some of you will be graduating this year, please do take this very serious. So, with that, partner up and use the rest of the class time planning out your project. Good luck." Sikowitz said and he lets all of his students break and each have a conversation to what scenes they can do.

"So, Jade. What do you think?" Tori asked her girlfriend. "Well, how about the marriage proposal idea that you said I was possibly doing?" Jade suggested. 'Hoping I can sneak in my real proposal to you, baby.' Jade said in her thoughts. "That would be fun plus it can show that people like us can get their happy endings." Tori agreed on the idea. That put a smile on Jade's face knowing that her future wife would love to do that scene. 'Maybe I can do it during this project than graduation. I'll talk to Beck about it.' Jade said in her thoughts.

(The bell rings)

"Alright, class. Please do work on  your project if you are graduating this year. For the rest, please do not procrastinate." Sikowitz tells his students as they all packed up and head out the class. "Hey, Tori. Why don't you go ahead and I'll meet you at the Asphalt Café for lunch." Jade said to Tori. "Okay, babe. Text me if you need me to come and get you." Tori reminded her and gives Jade a kiss on the cheek and head out. Jade got up and went to Beck. "Got a minute to chat while walking to class?" She asked her ex-boyfriend. "Sure. What's up?" He asked her. "I'm thinking of using the project to ask her to marry me for real. It will still be like we're doing a made up scene but in reality, I'm asking for real." Jade tells the young actor. Beck simply smile and replied, "I think that is a great idea, Jade. Asking her to marry you here in this room where you two first met and ending your high school year as fiancés." Jade smiled. "Thanks." She simply said and they both head out.