Let the Fights Begin

(The arena)

The entire arena is filled with many fans of each fight appearing tonight but most of them have signs saying, "EMBER!" or "QUEEN EMBER!" or "YOU ROCK, EMBER STEELE!" Tori looked around and feel very pleased that Jade has gotten so much fans after her win against Marx and made many appearances in talk shows, radio podcasts, commercial ads, and others. 'That's my girl. Show them who's the new champ, baby.' Tori said in her thoughts as she is seated next to her parents. They too have signs saying, "WE LOVE EMBER!" and that made Tori laugh happily. She then unzip her jacket she had on and zipped up before coming and it said, "I <3 EMBER!" She wanted the entire viewing audience to see that she loves her girl and proud of it.

(Lights dim down)

The crowd starts going wild and a spotlight centers an announcer with a mic attached to him. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! ARE YOU READY FOR A NIGHT OF FIGHTS!?" He shouted and hears the cheer. "I SAID, ARE YOU READY?! He asked once more and the crowd goes completely wild. "THEN WELCOME TO THE OPENING NIGHT OF THE CFC! HERE WE WILL SEE THESE FIGHTERS YOU SEE ON THE SCREEN AS THEY MAKE THEIR WAY UP ALL THE WAY TO THE CHAMPIONSHP!" He exclaimed and got the crowd going mad with excitement. "And to commence the beginning, we have with us a former fame fighter with us via video, please give it up to every favorite fighter, SHELBY MARX!" He called out and the crowd cheers and Tori felt nervous but remember that she did made a video to use for tonight. The light dim black and the jumbo screen shows her dressed up as Marx.

"Good evening, everyone. As you know, I will not be joining these tremendous women who have proven to be the best of the best. But I do wish them all a great time and to give it all your best. And to all the fans of the CFC, have fun, enjoy and know that if you want it, you fight for it." She said in her recorded video and it goes to black with words saying, "LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!" The crowd starting cheering and it started chanting, "SHELBY!" Tori felt really special now that her fans are still true to her even though she revealed to all and to them, they still believe that her other persona is real. "HOW'S THAT FOR A START?" The announcer spoke and then lights went up and music starting to play. "And now, please give a warm welcome to our lovely fighters including last year's champion, EMBER STEELE!" He shouted and above they see headshots of every fighter, but to Tori, she focus on one and that's her girl and when she saw Jade's headshot, she cheered her heart out. "GO EMBER!" She cried out and showed off her shirt.

The fight went on and whenever Jade was in the ring, Tori was still cheering her heart out for Jade and gets all excited when she hears that she won. Jade looks at the crowd raising both hands but focuses on seeing her girlfriend. And when she does, she smiles knowing that she has made her girlfriend proud. As for the new member, Natalia, she too was fighting her hardest and was rising up and getting close to a match against Jade. That does put a worry on Tori that she might have to fight the new fighter. "Tori are you alright?" Holly asked her daughter. "It's just Jade and I encounter that Russian fighter in the locker room and I am worried she'll have to fight her. I'm worried something bad might happen to her." Tori explains to her mother. "She will be fine. Jade is tough and she learned it from you. She knows what she is doing." Holly informed her daughter. "I know you are right, Mom, but still." Tori said still worried. "Tori, as your Mom, it's my job to help you be less worried and just have fun here tonight. When you in that ring, your Father and I do worried about you getting hurt but we had to let you be yourself in there but we still worry." Holly told her daughter. "I understand, Mom." Tori admitted and they see that the fight they were watching was over. "Well, that's it for the first set of the fights, and as we look up on the board, the next set of fighters will fight in the 2nd half and we will start with Natalia Rachmaninoff taking on the champ herself, Ember Steele!" The announcer spoke and the crowd cheered but Tori gasped knowing that her fear has come true. "Oh, no." She gasped at seeing both her girlfriend and the Russian fighter on the screen.

"So with that, we'll let our fighters rest and we'll resume in 15 minutes. In the meantime, feel free to get some snacks, refill your drinks, go to the gift shop, and still have fun." He spoke once more and exited the arena and the crowd dispersed to the refreshment stands or the gift shop. Tori just stayed in her seat while her parents went to get some drinks for themselves. She was left alone with her thoughts. "Why must she fight that new fighter? Why? What is it that is so important?" She asked to herself. "Oh, please. Let my Jade be safe and return to me after it's all over." She said once more and just sat back in her seat and try to ease her worries. And she can do is watch and hope Jade is safe and nothing terrible happens.