Shelby Marx Comes Back

"But, Tori. You have retired her for good last year." Beck reminded his friend. "I know but she needs to come back and defend Jade's honor. I can't just sit back and let that Russian bitch get away from hurting my girlfriend." Tori replied. Beck shook his head in disappointment. "Jade is not going to like this." He reminded her. That hit her that Jade might say no to it. "You're right." Tori admitted. Beck looked up at his friend. "You're right, she won't approve of it so I should talk to her about it." Tori admitted. "I think that is a better idea. Let her give her input on the idea." Beck agreed and he got up and they both walked out of the room and downstairs.

They see Andre reading to her one of her favorite stories and they see her relax while listening. Tori then went to Jade's side. "Hey, baby. Are you okay?" Jade asked her. "Yes, I am. I just needed a moment. Beck was able to calm me down." Tori replied. "Good. I was worried." Jade confessed to her girlfriend. "Actually, Jade. There's something I want to talk to you about. And before you asked, no I'm not breaking up with you. You mean everything to me and I have no intention of breaking up." Tori tells Jade. "Okay. Beck, Andre, would you boys give me and my girlfriend some privacy?" Jade asked them. "Sure. We'll be on the back patio. Let us know when we can come back." Back replied and he and Andre decided to go out on the back patio leaving the lovers alone. "So, what do you want to talk about?" Jade asked her girlfriend. Tori hesitated to speak and Jade can sense it. "Tori, whatever it is you want to talk to me about, please speak. I worry about you, babe." Jade encouraged. Tori took a deep breath and decided to talk to her.

"Jade. Remember last year that I retired from the CFC so I can be your girlfriend and work on fixing our broken relationship that I caused when I was still Shelby Marx?" Tori started with a question. "Yes. That was the best move you made to have her gone from our life." Jade replied. "Well, what if...she...were to come back?" Tori asked her hesitantily. "No. Out of the question." Jade said sternly. "But Jade..." Tori started but Jade stopped her. "Babe, I'm not going to have you go back to being Shelby Marx. I promised your parents that I would protect you in every scenario. That includes you going back to being Shelby Marx." Jade tells her. Tori then got down and grab Jade's hand. "Jade, please. Let me be Shelby again. I want to do this for you to get back at Natalia Rachmaninoff for hurting my Jade." Tori begged. "No. You're not going to stoop to her level. That's not my Tori Vega. I lost you once and I am not planning to lose you again." Jade said. Tori knows that Jade is right and that she needs to stay true to her word. "Okay, Jade. I promise I won't." Tori gave in. "Thank you, babe." Jade thanked and squeezed her hand on Tori's hand. Tori kisses it and got up. "I'll get the boys back inside." Tori tells Jade and went to the patio.

She opens the door and sees her two guy friends simply talking. "You two can come back in now, guys." Tori called out and they both got up and headed back in. Andre was first but Beck stopped and pulled Tori aside and closed the door. "So, what did Jade have to say about you bringing back Shelby Marx?" Beck asked. "She doesn't want me to go back to being her out of retirement. She even used the I lost you once, I'm not losing you again line to get me to abandon the idea." Tori informed her best friend. "Honestly, Tori, I do have to agree with Jade on this one. I still remember seeing her walk out of the locker room and sad and depressed and even saying that you two are broken up. She literally lost her girlfriend, Tori. She doesn't want Shelby to ruin that again." Beck replied. "I know, Beck. And I know she is right but I feel like I can't just sit back and let that Rachmaninoff get away from seriously hurting Jade. I feel like I am failing in protecting Jade from any danger. I feel like I don't deserve to be her girlfriend right now but I don't want to break up with her. I need her and I know she needs me too." Tori replied. Beck placed his hands on her shoulders. "Just be there for Jade. And know to her eyes, you are no failure. To her, you are Tori Vega. Her girlfriend and the best in her life. She never wanted to lose you. That's why she fought hard and trained with Nikki Bella to help her and hoped in return, got you back. She did achieve that when you announced your retirement and it made her happier that she won the best prize that was more important than fame and fortune. You are her world and her life, Tori. Never forget that about Jade." Beck assured his best friend. "Thank you, Beck. You're truly a great friend to have in life." Tori thanked him and he pulls her in for a hug. "I think I'm gonna get some fresh air for a little bit. Tell Jade that I'll be in a minute." Tori tells him. "Sure, no problem. Don't be out too late, though." Beck replied and headed in.

Once he was inside and closed the door behind him, she watched him walk over to Jade. She then pulled out her phone look at her contacts and found her former CFC agent she had when she was Shelby Marx. She hesitated to press the dial button but she did it and she can hear her phone ring until she hears a male's voice on the other end. "Hello?" He answered. "Hey, it's me. Shelby Marx." Tori replied. "SHELBY!" He exclaimed. "It's so great to hear you once more. How are you?" He asked Tori. "I'm okay. I'm sure you heard what happened to my friend, Ember Steele." She replied. "Oh, yes. The poor dear. Send her my support and hope it is a speedy recovery." He answered and that did put a smile on her face. "Thank you. But there's a real reason I am calling you." She spoke to him. "What is it?" he asked her with curiosity in his voice. "I'm coming out of retirement." She tells him and he can hear him gasping. "Are you saying,,,?" He started and Tori finished his sentence. "Yes. It does. Shelby Marx is coming back and this time, it is personal."