Jade Asked Holly and David

(At Tori's Home)

Jade and Tori enter Tori's home and they see her parents home as well. "Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad." Tori greeted. "Hello, Mr. & Mrs. Vega." Jade also greeted. "Hey, girls." Holly greeted back. "How was school?" David asked them. "It was nice. I'm just grateful to be home now." Tori answered. "Good. Well, we need to get Jade over to the arena. So, can you girls get your homework done?" Holly informed them. "Already done, Mrs. Vega." Jade informed them. "I'll do it while we're on our way." Tori tells them since she is no longer in the fighting entertainment. "Good." David accepted. "Oh, Jade. I got your uniform washed up. I'll go get it." Tori said and she goes up the stairs. Once she sees is up the top, Jade goes to Holly and David.

"Um...Mr. & Mrs. Vega. I need to ask you something and I need to do it while Tori isn't here." Jade tells them. Both nodded their head and the 3 sat down around the table as Jade set her bag down and pulls out the box. "What do you need, Jade?" David asked them. She then showed them the box. "Jade. Is that..?" Holly started asking until Jade open it up and shows a ring. "Oh, my." Holly gasped. "I know we're still young but by the time we graduate, Tori and I will be 18 and we'll be on our own to start our life post high school. I love your daughter so much that I want to make it permanent with this. So, if I can, I would like both of your blessings." Jade tells them and she can see that Holly is tearing up on the idea and David is smiling proudly.

"Jade. You had our blessings after your brought our little girl back from her Marx persona and for that we are forever grateful. Ever since then, you have always been part of our family." David tells her. "And honestly, if we were to see Tori ever get married, we rather see her get married to you." Holly added in with tears streaming down her eyes. "Thank you, and I promise to protect Tori and keep her safe from any danger that comes to our way." Jade thanked them and put the box away before Tori came back down. Holly then got up and hugged Jade. "Thank you, Jade. You really made this family whole once more." Holly said while hugging Jade. "My wife is right. You're our hero in our family and you actually became Tori's #1 hero. And truthfully, he have to agree with Tori." David added in. They all sit down. "So, when are you gonna ask her?" Holly asked Jade. "After graduation." Jade answered. "That's good. It's a good way to start your new life with our daughter." David agreed on the idea. They all hear Tori's footsteps and decided to pretend like they weren't talking about the proposal so it can throw Tori off.

"Sorry. I wanted to keep them clean so I put them in this bag for you, babe." Tori apologized and sat the bag next to Jade. "It's cool. I was just telling your parents about my ideal major for college after graduation while you're still doing recording sessions." Jade lied to her girlfriend. She did hate lying to her but she knew she had to in order to keep the surprise a secret for her till graduation. That is going to kill Jade but she knows it will be worth it. "Well, on that note, let's get going. We don't want to be late." Tori said and they all got up and out the door.

Everyone got in the car, and David pulled out of the driveway and headed to the arena. Tori was doing her homework as she said she was gonna do while Jade put on headphones and listen to some tunes while looking out the window. Tori notices it and took a sneak peek on what she is listening and to her no surprise, she smiled at the result.

Freak The Freak Out

Tori Vega

 She always knew that her girlfriend listens to her sing. Probably to help her relaxed and calm and think of a happy place. And it's probably hearing Tori sing just for her. Tori then resume her homework as Jade kept listening to her angel's voice. Tori finishes up and take Jade's hand. Jade sense it and takes it and hold Tori's hand.