mistake

⚠️ TW ⚠️  Language, blood, knifes, um probably something else

Bucky hands you to Alexander softly. Alexander grabs you harshly. Y/N is crying. " No bucket Pwease." She says trying to get back to buckys. Rumlow grabs you. "No let go of me" you scream and starts kicking. Trying to get away from everyone. "Shut up you little bitch.  " Rumlow yells at you

"Dont call her that " bucky says. Y/N trusted bucky and she didn't understand that he was trying to protect her. She felt betrayed by him. Bucky realizes that he had made a mistake giving you to them. Alexander slaps him. "erase his mind" . He grabs you and walks out.

Some agents start to grab bucky. Bucky fights back trying to chase after you. Some agents grab him and ejects him with something to make him wuzzy. They drag bucky to his chair in the other room. "NO" bucky yells. They put him in the chair and starts to erase his mind.

   Even though they erased his mind bucky still remember you. They machine stopped working on him. It just caused him pain at this point.

*with Y/N*

Y/N is strapped to a bed and they are pushing the bed to a room. Y/N is all drûgged up so she can barely move or talk. Y/N screams with all the energy she has left.

    Then they go into a room and a room full of doctors are in there. Dressed in a blue suit and masks on. They try to calm you down.

    They start doing surgery on you. Giving you different stuff and taking your blood.

Then they lock you in a room still tied to the bed.

*the next day*

Alexander is talking to bucky.

Bucky is crying
Bucky: where is she.

Alexander sits down straight across form him. Alexander knew that you almost died from the experiments. But he didn't know bucky is attached to you.

Alexander: sergeant you gave her up.

Bucky: no thats not what happened i tried to protect her.

Alexander: barnes you didn't 

Bucky knows he made a mistake giving you up. Bucky thought that they were actually going to shoot you. He wanted to protect you but he doesn't know how to. His mind was thinking of the worse things that can happen.

Bucky: please I want to see her. To know she's ok

Alexander: your emotionally attached to her aren't you.... we nearly killed her.

Bucky lost it when he said that. He grabbed his throat and choked him. Bucky choked the life out of him. He steps over his dead body and opens his room door using Alexander card key. "I'll find her myself" bucky says while  walking out.

Bucky starts fighting Hydra agents trying to find you. He fights of nearly all of them.  He jumps off a stair case and throws a pocket knife at an agent. He shoots another one. Then he hears screaming coming from the other room.  Bucky recognizes your little voice right away.

Bucky breaks down the door and sees you strapped to a bed covered in blood. He runs over to you. "Y/N" he calls out. Y/N weakly smiles at him.

Even though she felt betrayed by him. She was happy to see a friendly face. Y/N can barely talk.

He unties you and picks you up. "I'm so sorry." He hugs you tightly. He feels like this is all his fault. Bucky didn't like seeing you covered in blood and barely awake. "Bucket " is all you can manage to say.

  Bucky wanted to stab himself repeatedly for what he did. He knows he let you down.  "Are you ok I'm sorry I thought I was protecting you. " he apologizes to you. Y/N wanted to tell him that its not his fault.  that she's not mad at him. But she couldn't talk her voice was to weak. She just reaches her hand and cups his face. Her hand is shaking really bad. "Your shaking" he says.

   "Let's get out of here" he says while nearly crying his eyes out. Y/N are fluttering she can barely keep them open. "doll Please keep your eyes open." He didn't know if you were dying or what was happening to you. Y/N closes her eyes she can't keep them open anymore. She also shakes her head.

  Bucky knows that sometimes after they experiment on him it takes days for him to fully go back to normal."can you talk to me then" Y/N can't talk.

*bucky breaks the both of you out.*

Bucky : doll please say something.

By this point Y/N is coughing and groaning with her eyes closed. Bucky was scared that he'd done something else wrong. Or that he didn't notice if you were getting worse.  "can you hear me" he lightly wispers to you.

Y/n lightly nods her head.

Bucky: whats wrong doll.

Y/N hands tightens up and two claws come out. adamantium claws .Bucky saw your hand bleeding more when the claws came out. "Claws?" He questioned. "Does it hurt?" He asks. "Yes" Y/N replies "oh now you talk."

Bucky thought the claws was the only powers you had. Little did he know you had three others.

Plz vote and comment

How was your day.

*Are these to short? Should I make these longer?*