Secret mission

Y/N turns off the lights to Tony's lab. She goes into a conner and puts her face to her knees. Then the door knob starts moving. The door opens slowly. This felt like the longest 5 seconds in your life.

She looks up and sees it only bucky. Not that she didn't expect to see bucky but she was relieved that it was him. She is breathing  deeply trying to calm herself down.

Bucky runs over to you and hugs you tightly. "Are you hurt?.. Steve and vision are dealing with them." Y/N hugs him back.

"I'm ok " she says. She was really jumpy though. Bucky stops hugging you. He reaches his hand out to move your hair out of your face. Y/N flinchs back. She doesn't know why. If it was what the guy told her or if she was just scared of what just happened.  Bucky felt like a monster when you flinch. He's never hurt  you on purpose.

when he did accident hurt you it wasn't as bad as he made it seem. Once when you were about 6 bucky stretched his arm and accidentally wacked you. He apologized like a million times. Even though you heal bucky is scared that he's to strong and might hurt you

*buckys pov*

Y/n just flinched. I step back from her and I felt horrible. What did they do to her. Did zemo hurt her?  My eyes start to fill with tears. "Doll I've never hurt you." I say while tears come down my cheek.

Y/N starts crying. I hate seeing her crying. She walks over to me and just hugs me.  She didn't say anything. "Your getting into to many fights.... I promise I will never hurt you." I say to her while moving her hair out of her face. She just nods.

I start to scan her for any bruises or cuts. I feel her hand cup my face. She so gentle I always think she so gentle. "Dad he didn't hurt me." She wipsers. She always gets quiet when she's scared. 

*back to 3rd person pov*

Y/N wipes buckys tears. Bucky felt so helpless and emotional around her. "He didn't hurt me. " she repeated herself. "Ok " he said.

After a while everything calms down. Y/N is in her room. Steve come to checks on you. "Are you sure you don't need to
see Bruce." He asked you. Y/N softly smiles. "I'm fine." You replied to him.

Both of these grown men worried about you so much.  Bucky was downstairs making sure everything was ok.

"So .. how was school. " Steve asked. REALLY school. That was the last thing you'll every think he will say.  He could have said anything else in the world. "Someone just tried to kidnap me and you ask how school was." You say to him. Steve could have slapped himself for what he said. He didn't want to pressure you into talking about what happened. Even he knows he could have said anything elses.

"I didn't want to pressure you into talking about something you don't want to talk about or scare you more." He tells you. You understand what he meant.  "Ok... I got into some school in California" you say to him. Steve nods- wait CALIFORNIA "what" he asks you.
You start to explain to him what you meant. You told him how Charles talked to you through your mind. You told him that you got into a school. "Mhm" he says just listening to you go on and on. After you finish talking Steve takes a second to process everything.

"In California?" He asks. Y/N didn't  notice that he didn't like the idea. She was so excited. Y/N nods. "It sounds really cool." You told him. Steve looks up and sees his caring boyfriend leaning on the door. Y/N looks up after Steve and sees bucky. Bucky loved seeing Steve and you having moments."The cops are dealing with them." Bucky says. He walks into your room and sits by you. "Are you sure your ok?" He asks you for like the 100th time.

"I'm ok just a little scared." You reassure  him. "Did he tell you anything. " he asks you. Yes he did but you weren't going to tell him. Y/N hid the paper.  "I ran off before he can tell me anything" you lie to two super Soldiers. You hoped they didn't notice.