Steve rogers

Bucky and Y/N get back to the house. Y/N can clearly hear someone in the house they aren't scared. Y/N tugs on bucky shirt. Bucky looks down at you. "Someone's inside." You say kinda scared. Bucky  Picks you up. "We go in together ok?" He says moving your hair out of your face. "Otay." You reply. Bucky opens the door making sure to not make noise. He slowly walks in.

   Y/N sees a guy. One shes seen before from Bucky memories. He's dressed in blue suit with white and and red stripes. He's looking through one of bucky books. "What are you doing here" bucky says. The guy turns around. "I didn't mean to intrude but-" he stops himself when he sees you. "Child?". He questioned. Bucky walks closer to him. " Steve leave now before someone gets hurts." Bucky says.

  Steve thinking that bucky was referring  that he might hurt you. Steve steps back. "The girl I wouldn't hurt her." Steve puts the book down. "I wasn't taking about her." Bucky says grabbing his book. Steve knows that bucky is the  number one threat and that they are going to try to bring him in.

  "Bucky your going to be surrounded. " he warned him. "Let me help you and her." Steve says looking at you.

  Y/N can smell people coming that are terrified. They are coming closer to you and your breathing starts getting harder to breathe. You start coughing. Bucky knows you he knows what's happening but he thinks its Steve. "Do you need a mask." Bucky asks you. You pause for a moment. "No" You say quietly. "A mask?" The captian asked.

   Bucky sighs and starts explaining that you can smell fear and if there is to much you can't breathe. "Did you-" Steve starts to say and bucky cuts him off.  Bucky takes off his glove and glares at Steve. "No it wasn't  me, it was someone who looked like me."

  Steve knows deep down his friend he grew up with is in there. That the bucky he knew is still in there. Steve can't stop glancing at you trying no to make anything weird. "Let me help you" Steve says one more time. Bucky just wanted to have sort of a normal life and with you he did. He was good with kids.

  "We are fine." Bucky replies to Steve. Then Steve looks towards the window and bucky follows his actions. Not even two seconds later a bomb comes flying in. Bucky kicks it towards Steve. Steve uses his shield to limit the impact. Bucky knows its not safe anymore. He is  90 percent sure that its cops or military but he can't risk it if its Hydra. So at that moment he make a decision. "Y/N do the trick and run." He tells you while picking up a mattress and putting it by the window. Bucky puts you down. The door starts moving so bucky throws a table blocking the door from opening. "Now" he yells.

  Y/N runs through the back door and jumps onto the roof of the neighboring apartment. She lands on her scraping her entire left side. "Shit." Y/N wispers to herself. She stands up and she starts healing rapidly. She runs down the stairs and gets to the side walk. She still is running.

    Bucky is trying to jump to the same building but Steve pulls on his hood. Bucky turns around and pins Steve on the floor.he punchs the floor and steve flinchs. Buckys not used to someone flinching he knows he's not going to hurt Steve but Steve doesn't know that. Bucky grabs a back pack and throws it out the window. Then some guys gets into the apartment and bucky runs down some stairs.

    Y/N sees someone following her and starts running faster. "Kid stop running." A voice says. Y/N turns around and sees a girl with red short hair. Then someone from behind her grabs her. Y/N starts kicking trying to get them to loosen their grip. Y/N sees that the person holding her has orange red hair. "Its ok" the other girl says. Y/N starts screams for help making everyone near them look over to you. "You don't need to be scared me and natasha are going to help you." The girl holding you says trying to calm you down."BUCKET. " you scream. "Calm down. " Natasha says to you in a quiet voice.

   Y/N eyes turn blue and starts glowing her claws come out. Wanda tries to calm you from your mind but she can't get in. Y/N scratches Wanda with her claws not to bad. But enough for Wanda to drop you. Y/N tries to run agian but natasha grabs your arm. Y/N claws natasha arm. "Fuck" natasha says. Wanda starts using her powers and lifts  you off the ground. Y/N starts screaming agian. "Bucket Pwease" you say. "Bucket?" Natasha says. Wanda just tries to keep you off the ground. Then someone throws a rock at Wanda and she drops you agian. This time you hurt your arm. Y/N wines in pain. "Its ok kid look tell me your name and I'm going to help you" natasha says. Y/N gets up and holds her arm and doesn't say anything. "I sorry I didn't mean to". Wanda grabs your hand.

   Y/N starts to read her life and she sees Wanda in Sokova. Wanda and her brother growing up together. Then she sees Hydra symbols and Hydra bases. Y/N stops reading her life. "Pwease" y/n says. Its bugging Wanda that she can't get into your mind. Wanda has no idea that you read her life. Y/N can feel her arm healing. Y/N claws Wanda agian and runs off. She runs through a alley and gets to the main road. Y/N keeps running until Wanda and natasha aren't following her anymore.

   Bucky ends up on a highway and he steals a motorcycle. Steve is following him in a car. A person dressed as a cat is on the roof of steves car. They are all chasing bucky.

  Y/N stops running and sits on the floor. She's completely healed. Y/N gets into a ball and starts crying. She wants to find bucky or bucky to find her. She has no idea where she is.  She scared and by herself. It reminds her of her time at Hydra.

    A few hours later they get bucky and put him in a box thingy. With his arm and chest strapped him. Zemo walks on dressed like a doctorish person. He sits down across form bucky. "Now barnes they say you  were watching over a young girl." Zemo says. "Touch her and all of you die ." Bucky threatens him. "She attacked two avengers" Zemo says he pauses for a moment. "What are hee abilities" he asks. Right after he asks the power went out. The room is now with just a red dim light that is flashing. Bucky starts breathing deeply. "What is this?" Bucky asks.

  Zemo starts looking through his bag. He pulls out a book with a star on it. "The child born into Hydra trusted you, I need you to give her to me." Zemo says. Bucky notices the book. "Stop." Bucky says. Zemo gets up and says the first code word. "No please shes just a kid" bucky says trying to make him stop.

Zemo keeps saying all the words while walking around the box. Bucky breaks off the thing that kept him strapped in. He starts banging on the glass until it breaks. Zemo says the last code word at the same time bucky breaks the glass.
zemo walks over to bucky. "Soldier?" Zemo says. "Ready to comply" bucky says with a perfect Russian accent.

Zemo didn't think that it will actually work he was surprised. "Find my daughter " is all what he said. Bucky nods

Ahh this took me like three days 😩. Anyways did you see the newest episode of loki.

How's your day .

This is the longest chapter I've done so far.

Do you go any ideas because I can't think of any right now.