bucky barnes

An hour passed since Tony and Steve found Y/N in Peter's bed. Y/N and Peter are both sitting on the couch as Steve and Tony are mostly yelling at Peter. Peter scared you know it, in fact they are all scared but Peter is the most scared. He is sitting next to you. You look at him. His features are soft delicate. As your eyes travel down his face and his body you notice his hands is lightly shaking.

Y/N slow grabs his hand holding it. In attempt to try and comfort him. Peter right away look at her. "Its ok peter" Y/N wispers to him. Peter just nods in response.

Steve looks at them Whispering to each other holding each other's hand. "How long do you think shes been here with Peter. " Steve asks Tony. Tony takes a minute to reply looking at the two teens in front of them behave. "The kid said she hot here yesterday, I believe him. Y/N isn't the same girl we know not Anymore.  All I know is that she trusts peter. " Tony replies to him

The front door to May's swings open. Y/N pulls away from Peter. She is ready to defend herself like Hydra has taught her. Then she sees that man she hoped she never saw. Bucky barnes. Her and bucky make eye contact and then she breaks it.  Peter looks up about to get off the couch. "NO peter don't" Steve yells to him."DON'T yell at him" Y/N yells at Steve.

Bucky walks over to Y/N leaving some distance. "Doll" he says his voice almost breaking from not seeing her in so long.
Y/N looks him up and down keeping her guard up. She can't trust not anyone maybe Peter but bucky her dad no she can't. She been through hell hoping that bucky would save her. Now he is in front of her. Bucky steps closer to her getting ready to hug her. With no emotion she steps back pushing him away from her.

"Dont touch her she tends to fight back" Tony warns bucky. Bucky looks back at Y/N. Y/N wouldn't hurt him. He remained her as a fragile child one he didn't protect. One he would end the world for. She was his everything. "She wouldn't hurt me"

Peter tries to get up to get to Y/N. As he stand up Tony yells at him to sit back down. Bucky gaze leaves his daughter and turns to Peter. He starts yelling at Peter. "PETER WHY DID YOU NOT CALL US IMMEDIATELY. "

"I - UM -UH - IM SORRY MR WINTER BUCKY SOLDIER BARNES." Peter says what ever first comes to his mind. Peter then looks over at Y/N. His eyes starts to fill with tears. "Im sorry Y/N I'm so sorry" he apologized to her.

Y/N steps closer to bucky. "Dont yell at him or blame him for anything it was my fault i didn't want to see anyone. " she tells everyone but through the entire conversation she's making direct eye contact with bucky. Bucky takes a step forward towards Y/N. Y/N backs up again. "James please don't " the whole room stops.

Y/N has never called her dad James she called him Bucket when she was little.
Hearing her call him James out of everything else hurt him somehow. His heart shattered but one word. A tear falls from his eye. Bucky slowly walks over to his husband. Steve has never seen bucky been hurt so much but his name. But Steve knew where he was coming from. They both fear that they have lost there daughter.

Y/N sits back down with Peter lightly grabbing his hand again. "We need to leave now" she wispers to him. "What why" Peter questioned.

"Hydra. Is coming. If they find me here they take me and James. I cant let them Take us both. "