Mays?

Peter parker you've know him for as long as you can remember. Right now he's looking at you like it's the first time he's ever seen you. He drops his keys to the apartment.

"Peter ?" You question

He doesn't respond at first he opens the door to the apartment and walks in. You follow behind him. Y/N starts looking around last time shes been there was almost 6 years ago. Its changed so much. There is an old picture of Y/N and Peter on the shelf. She looks back at Peter who is clearly scared.

"May isn't home shes at some work thing." He says then sits on the couch. Y/N nods then sits by him keeping some distance. He looks down then back up at you. "We could call bucky he'll be here so fast."

"No no just us no one else "

Peter felt bad he knew Y/N was buckys only worry other then his boyfriend. That bucky has been a disaster without knowing if shes safe. But here she is sitting next to Peter. "OK so um"

Emotions was not something new to Y/N she could smell them since she was 4 and a half. She knew that she scared Peter when she said no. Fear is one of the worst smells to her and before she could only handle so much."I scared you"

Peter stands up. "No but you do look like your planning to kill me tho" he fakes a laugh so that he lightens the mood in the apartment. Y/n lightly laughs to "rest bitch face. " she smiles at Peter.

Later that night about an hour you could tell Peter is tired and to be honest so are you. Peter notices to. "You can have Mays room tonight. " he says while handing you some clothes you could wear from the night.

Your intentions were not to stay you only planned for a few hours maybe less. But the night was a definitely no. "Peter i can't stay"

Peter gives you puppy eyes. "I can't let you go back look what they did to your neck who knows what else" he touches your neck felling the scar. Y/N doesn't flinch somehow she knows that he's not gonna hurt her. She puts her hand over his hand.
"Its a reminder" she wispers.

Peter was mad that you didn't tell him what happened to you."of what what happened to you " he accidentally yells.

Y/N backs up and yells back "I believe everything bucky said. That i was his doll. He said nothing was going to happen to me. That he is always gonna protect me. News fash I've been to hell and its cold".

"I'm sorry" Peter said

Y/N can't hold back her tears that are now streaming down her face."I should not have came here.  You shouldn't be sorry I should be."

He grabs your arm gently.  This is probably the first time in years someone didn't grab you harshly "dont go" he wispered. Something about him made you feel safe. A feeling you forgot that you could feel. His eyes were welcoming with tears in them and his hands were soft."let me help you"

"They would come for me then what" you ask

"You have claws and I have webs well figure it out"

After a while Y/N agreed to stay at May's. Its now about one at night. Peter had Y/N sleep in his bed. Peter ended up sleeping in May's bed. Not even the night Y/N escaped her past. Her pain. She always wondered why bucky used to have nightmares but now that she can't escape them she wondered how they didn't happen ever night.

Y/N screams awake jolting up. She shaking with tears coming down her face. Her claws are out ready to fight. Peter rushed into his room the second he heard screaming. May things could have happened and he never  knows.

Y/N and Peter make eye contact and she puts her claws back in. "Its just a dream" she reassured him. Then she apologizes

Peter nods "hey its ok I get them to."

Y/N is breathing deeply trying to calm herself. Stop herself from shaking.

"Goodnight" Peter says he starts to walk out before you call his name. You didn't want to admit it but you wanted him to stay. He looked back at you and there are those beautiful brown eyes again.

"Can you stay with me" you ask moving closer to that wall giving him room on the bed. He walks over to the bed and sits down. Your still shaking pretty bad you barley remember what the nightmare was but it had to have been something important.

"Are you ok?" He asked. You look down at the covers.

"Look at me please "  he says. Y/N looks at him. He lightly puts his hand on your face cupping your cheek. His hands are so soft but his eyes god you wished this moment was the only thing you could remember. No pain no Nothing. And then his voice its calming. "Your safe now" he tells her.

Y/N shakes her head.

"I mean it" Peter says. He wanted to protect her and to be honest he could.

Y/N knew Peter was strong and his sense would warn him. But she thought that same thing about herself. Hydra still got her.

"He is going to come first when I don't show up tonight.  I know it. I know him" you say.

Peter looks at you confused. "Who"

"Brock rumlow he - kinda my- well boyfriend-ish" you stutter

Peter eyes get big. " boyfriend? Of course you have a boyfriend your beautiful."

"Beautiful but broken " Y/N goes under the covers. "He forced me. He said if I didn't they- " Y/N stopped herself.
She pecks from under the covers  at Peter. Peter knew what you meant be forced. He looks at you with puppy eyes again.

Y/N pulls to covers off of herself. Peter lightly  grabs her and pulls her close to him. She starts  crying while Peter is holding her. They end up falling asleep cuddling. Like this

 Like this

I'm back

How do you guys like it

How have you been