unknown visitor

After a while bucky falls asleep on Steve. Steve notices that bucky is a little cold. "Honey?" Steve called out hoping you'll come see what he wanted. "Honey can you bring us a blanket. " he asked. Still no response. Sam walks into the living room and sees Steve and bucky cuddling on the couch. "What are you yelling about." Sam asked.

Steve looks up at Sam. "Can you ask Y/N to bring us a blanket" Steve said to Sam. Sam glances back at bucky and steve. "If she's smart she will stay in her room" Sam replied. Steve sighs. "Just ask her to come down here."

Sam walks away. He goes up stairs to your room. He knocks on the door. Not wanting to barge in on you. "Y/N Steve wants you downstairs. " he said through the closed door. Still no response from you. He waits a minute and still no response. His mind starts thinking of the worse so he decided to open your door. He opens it slowly and tells you that he's coming in. He looks around your room and doesn't see you. "Jarvis where's Y/N" Sam asked Jarvis.

Jarvis scans the compound for you and doesn't find you. "Miss Y/N hasn't been in the compound since this morning. " the AI says still looking for you. Sam thinks that Steve or Tony is messing with him. "Jarvis don't play with me where is she " he says.

"I'm not playing sir, she hasn't been in the compound since 7: 30 am this morning. " the AI says.

Sam looks around your room agian and then he goes back down stairs. He walks into the living room. "Ok ok you got me .. now where is Y/N." sam says to Steve. Steve looks at Sam confused. "Sam what are you talking about?" Steve asked Sam really confused. Sam Realizes that Steve has no idea what he's talking about. "Shes not her Steve, she didn't come back." Sam said. Steve sat up trying not to wake up his boyfriend.

"No she walked home today." Steve said while standing up. "We should tell bucky" Sam says. Steve lightly shakes bucky until he wakes up. "Huh" bucky says sleepy. Sam looked at Steve. "Its Y/N" Steve said. Bucky eyes widen "is she ok? Is she hurt -" he starts to say until Steve cuts him off. "Shes not here.' He says. "WHAT " bucky says.

An hour later Y/N gets back the compound. She walks around and doesn't see anyone. "Dad, Steve. .... Wanda?" You ask. Y/n walks into her room and puts her stuff down. She walked into the training room hoping to see someone still nobody. "Jarvis where's everyone. " you ask.

"Everyone is out except for vision but he is running an annual update. " Jarvis replied

"Ok can you remind me of that every 30 minutes until visions update ends." Y/N asks

Jarvis puts that in his system and says yes. "May i ask why you took so long to come back." Jarvis asked.

Y/N rolls her eyes and starts thinking about how the teacher was treating her.
If only the avengers knew how badly that school was. "The dumb@ss teacher gave me detention for no reason and I lost my phone walking home. " you say. You usually never curse or say anything wrong because bucky said it was wrong. But no one was home to tell you no.

Y/N walks into the living room and sits down. She jumps up she just got an idea. "Jarvis can you play my song."
You ask.

"Of course miss Y/N" Jarvis said while playing a song.

Y/n starts singing. Y/N can sing. She scared to do it in front of everyone but she does it when she's alone or in the shower. She really was talented if only she saw that. Every 30 minutes Jarvis reminds you that your alone and that vision us updating.

After a while kf being bored you decided to turn into a wolf.