The avengers

The next thing you remember is that your in a room. Y/N looks around. "Hello?" She says. Y/N knows that she forgets but wow how did she end up in this room. The room has a table and two chairs its dark with only one light.

The pietro runs in and puts a container of ice cream in front of you. He hand you a spoon. "Now kid tell me about what bucky has done to you. " Pietro says with a heavy accent. Y/N knows exactly what he means. "Bucket never hurted me" she replied to him. "Did he tell you to say that" Pietro asks. Y/N takes a bite of the ice cream. "No he told me not to talk to anyone" she says looking up at him. "Do you know where he is." He asks Y/N.

You reply with a simple no. Pietro walks to the other side of the room and starts taking into his headset. Y/N doesn't bother to listen she just looks around the room still amused. Y/N gets off of the chair and tries to open the door. Then in a blink of an eye she's back on the chair. She know if she's forgetting or if something else is happening. "Look kid if you tell me where Bucky is i will give you anything  you want." He says. Pietro tried to bride you with ice cream but still got nothing out of you. "Hi I'm Y/N." You say. "I know you already told me... do you know where Bucky is?" he says.

   Steve walks in and leans on the wall. Y/N turns around and sees him. "Hi" you say to Steve. "Hi do you remember me " Steve says while sitting across from you. Y/n looks at him. "Um I don't know." You say back to him. Y/N kinda recognized him but she couldn't think of where. "Is Bucky your dad?"

Y/N knows bucky doesn't like her calling him that. She doesn't know why but she knows it scares him. "He doesn't like that word" you say taking another bite of the ice cream. "Pietro can you get Tony " Steve asked. Pietro nods and runs off. Wow is all you can thinking. He has powers to. Y/N looks down at her knuckles. "What do you mean he doesn't like that word."

"He gets scared when I call him that so I call him bucket" you say. Steve remembers what bucky told him. He wants to know if he's your dad. "Is he your dad" he asks agian. "I dont rem-member" you replied to him. Steve notices that you repeat yourself a lot. "You don't remember a lot do you" Steve says.

Y/N puts down the spoon and looks at Steve. "I for-got a lot " you says "ok " he thinks for a second. "Sweetie do you need anything" he asks you. Y/N wanted to be back with her bucket. Back at the apartment in her room. She doesn't like this room she's in very much it gives her Hydra vibes. "Bucket" is all you say.

Steve doesn't know what you've been through that bucky saved you he thinks the opposite. Y/N has visible bruises on her arm. He doesn't want to believe his best friend is hitting a kid but he doesn't want to put you in danger. " um Bucky is not going near you agian " he says. All Y/N wanted was bucky. So she asks why. Steve explains to her that she has bruises and that he didn't want him to hurt you agian. Y/N tries to says that bucket never hurted her but Steve would listen.

Sorry this one is short but the other one is going to be longer.

Plz vote and comment.

Love y'all

And if you have any ideas on where this can go plz tell me I kinda am stuck.