BUCKET

"I WANT BUCKET" you scream at Steve. Steve at this point couldn't stay calm. Y/N eyes  glow blue for a second. Steve steps back. Y/N screams at Steve agian. "Y/N please shh". He tries to shush you. "BUCKET" you scream again but this time you get up.

The avengers watching through the cameras are just laughing. They think its adorable. Steves about 6'6 and your 3'2. The height difference was killing the avengers. All you can hear from the other rooms is laughing. "Should we help him" natasha asked. "No let him handle it." Tony replied.

Y/N is screaming at Steve. "Shh " is all he can say. Steve is fighting every arge not to yell back. He doesn't want to scare you but at this point he doesn't know what to do. "I WANT TO GO HOME." You yell at him. Steve just walks out. He knows if he doesn't he will scream back. Y/N sits back down.

Steve walks into the security room and sees them all laughing. "Whats so funny" Steve says. "Shes so tiny" sam says. "And she's yelling at you." Natasha says. "That was the most pointless thing I've ever seen. " Wanda says. They all know that what she said is true. They didn't get nothing out of you besides yelling. "Lets say bucky is hitting Y/N, she's not going to tell us. And Wanda can't get into her mind for some reason" Natasha says. since the second you stepped near Wanda shes tried to get into your mind but she can't.

        "I know bucky he's never hurt a child. Plus if that is his daughter don't you guys think he will protect her. " Steve tries to not believe that bucky is hitting you. Even with the bruises he knows that bucky would never. "He is a murder." Pietro says. "A hot one" natasha wispers to herself. "Ok he's a mass murder so she's?" Sam asked.

Tony has been trying to hush the media. You went viral as the winter child after the video of you and natasha and Wanda fighting. "They are calling her the winter child. " Tony says after taking a sip of water. They all look over at him. Wanda asked who are they. Tony grabs his tablet and pulls up so videos. "The entire media is going crazy about her. And they are calling her the winter child. " Tony replied to Wanda.

"Can't you seilnce them" natasha asked while turning off the camera. Tony looks up at her annoyed. "What do you think I have been doing. " he says.

The door opens to Y/N room. She glares over. Probably something she learned from Bucket. She felt safe around bucket like nothing is going to happen to her. Y/N understands that bucky promised to protect her. "Thats the cutest death stare I've ever seen" clint says. Y/N smiles. "Thats a cute smile" clint says. "Hi" Y/N says softly. "Hi I'm clint." He says. "Can I?" Y/n asks. clint had no idea what you were talking about so he said yes. Y/n touchs his hand and reads his entire life.

    "Sir there is someone in the room with Y/N." Jarvis says. They all stop and look at each other. Tony pulls up the footage. They see clint and Y/N talking. Then you wisper to clint. Y/N just sits back down. They all felt like idiots. Clint had kids and always was good with them. "Of course clint" Steve says. "How did we not think of him. " Pietro says. "He is the only one here with kids" Tony says.  Clint asks you of he can leave. "Mhm" she says.

Hi sorry this is taking so long I've just been busy and it fells like I'm doing nothing.

Please vote and comment