7 years later.

7 YEARS LATER.

Y/N is currently 11 years old. Y/N is walking back to the compound. She usually walks all the time because its not that far from her school. And the bus doesn't exactly pass avengers compound.  She puts on some headphones and starts listening to some music.  Then a group of 5  older kids start walking towards you. Y/N doesn't notice  until one of them pushes her down. "Get up." One yells at you. Y/N tries to get up and another kicks her in the face. "Aww the kid can't defend herself. " you hear but you can't tell which one said it. One wearing all black  grabs a chunk of your hair forcing your head up.  "She looks like a perfect little slūt" he says and then slaps you. Y/n growls in pain.  "Ok I think she had enough" the only girl in the group says.  Then you feel someone kick your back. Next thing you know ones punching you over and over agian. Y/N eyes change white. They all step back .

   Y/N gets up and continues walking home. She goes through the back door so no one will see her. She didn't want them to freak out especially her dad. Bucky is ready to kill the next person who messes with you. She grabs a towel  from her restroom and starts wiping the blood from her face. She steps out of her restroom leaving the towel in the sink. You fast healing takes about an hour. "Ok so don't run into anyone and you'll be fine. " she wipsers to herself.

She looks up and sees Steve leaning on her door. Y/N head shot down. "Y/N" he yells. You usually say hi to everyone then go to your room. Steve knew something was wrong. "Hi". You continue  to look down . Steve walks into your room. He walks into your room and stands right in front of you.  "Let me see. "

Y/n looks up at him. He sees you all   bloody and beaten up. He grabs your face to see it better. He grabbed it softly not trying to hurt you more. "Oh Y/N ... did you at least." He started to say. "Fight back no, they already so scared of me" you say cutting him off. Steve was basically your dad to. Steve and bucky been dating for 6 years. All the avengers are your family. Although you have rough days you couldn't ask for anything more.

Steve hated seeing you like this. Steve at your age was getting into fights to but bucky always stopped it before it got to bad. "Y/n please defend yourself. " he said to you. Its not like you didn't want to because you do. You couldn't bring yourself to do it though. You were to kind to hit someone back. "Please don't tell my dad." You ask. Steve couldn't do that. Steve was about to go tell everyone. "Y/n I can't do that... he is your dad and deserves to know. Plus your beaten badly." Steve starts to explain to you.

"No ne already wants to pull me out of school." . This wasn't the first time Y/N got into a fight. Bucky tried to calm himself and tell himself they were only kids but if was in the edge of beating the next kid that touches his girl. "I have friends my age." You say. Steve just looks at you worried. "Please. Don't tell my dad" you repeat yourself to Steve.

"Dont tell me what- Y/N!?" You hear your dads voice yell. It wasn't on anger but in worry.  Y/N jumps and runs into the bathroom closing the door behind her. Bucky tries to see you but only gets a door in his face. Y/N sits agianst the door. "Its nothing"

"Open the door". Bucky says. Y/n just shakes her head even though she knows her dad or Steve can't see her. Bucky lightly knocks on the door. "I will heal in a hour just leave me alone." You say to both of them.  Bucky wanted to break down the door and just hold his little girl. Even though you weren't so little anymore.  "Doll who" bucky asked wanting to know.

"The high-school kids." You say. Putting your face in your knees. Y/N can feel tears coming and she tries to hold them back. "Can I see"  your worried father asked. "No just go away"

Steve lightly knocks two. "Hey honey just let bucky see." Y/n couldn't hold back the tears anymore she just started crying. Steve glances over at bucky and sees him so sad. Steve grabs buckys hand to comfort him. "Its not fair i didn't do anything". You say while crying your eyes out. Bucky looks at Steve. "I know I know and I'm trying to get you into a good private school."