Room

Clint goes to where the rest of the avengers are. The avengers are just amused with how good clint is with kids. But he has three kids of his own so he know how to talk to kids unlike the rest of the team ."What did she say to you" the captian asked. Before clint can answer there is a big bang almost like glass breaking. Its was loud very  loud. They all think the same thing and look at each other with that look... bucky. "We will see what that  was  Clint you stay with Y/N." Natasha said to clint. Clint agrees.

He goes back with you.  Y/N smiles when she sees clint again. She was lonely in that room all by herself.  "Hi." She says softly. "Lets play a game ok?" He tells you. Y/N nods.  "How do you play" you ask him. "Try to ignore everything you hear." He says trying to hear through  his ear piece.  None of the avengers know that Y/N has memory loss. So they think she remembers mostly everything they tell them.

    With the avengers

Tony sneaks up behind a wall and looks over seeing bucky fights some agents. Bucky  hits one of the agents  with a pipe. Tony presses on his iron man bracelet. Then he has  the ironman hand on his hand. He shoots bucky with a sound wave.  Bucky covers his ears and the walks over to Tony.  Tony and bucky starts fighting. Bucky gets a few good hits on Tony. Then bucky tries to shoot him in the face but it was like an invisible force field that stopped it. Tony then slaps bucky across his face. Bucky  glares with no emotions at the iron man. Bucky punches Tony in the stomach.  Tony falls and breaks a table.

Then Sharon starts kicking bucky. Sharon tries but Bucky blocked most of them. Natasha then out of nowhere kicks bucky in the stomach.  Unlike Sharon she got hits on bucky. Sharon and Natasha gang up on him until he throws Sharon and she hits a table. She doesn't  get up with leaves him to only deal with the  former Russian  spy. He picks up Natasha on his shoulders and she starts punching his back. Bucky slams her on a table not breaking it. And he wrapped his metal hand  around her throat.(😏)  Natasha struggles to breathe and starts trying to move his hand. "dont do this to her " is all Natasha can get out.

T'Challa punches bucky across the face. Bucky let's go of Natasha. She starts to catch her breath. T'Challa and bucky starts fighting.

*Meanwhile*

Bruce gets away from the fight and runs to his lab. "Jarvis put on project W on A-  24 " Bruce says. Project w was meant in case Wanda turned. It keeps someone with abilities in the room. But Bruce is using it to protect you. "Are you sure doctor banner? There is two unwilling subjects in that room."  The AI asked. Bruce takes a moment to think about it.

"Yes do it Jarvis. " he conforms. "Right away doctor."

Jarvis stops the lights in the room and covers it on some asgardian ash. Y/N screams when that happens. Clint doesn't know what just happened so he perhaps for the worse. He grabs his arrow. And grabs you. "Shh shh it okay" he tries to calm you down. Memories of Hydra starts coming back into her mind . She gets so scared that she starts crying. "No no I don't want to .... to go back" she says crying her eyes out.  Clint hugs you tightly to comfort you. "Nothing is going to happen to you ok".

Y/N can't calm down. She wanted her bucket. She didn't want to be there. "Hey look at me bucket isn't here right now but I'm going to protect you no matter what." Clint says to you. You shake your head. "I want to go home." She says. That all she wanted why did no one listen to her. Out of nowhere there's a loud banging on the door.  Y/N jumps.  Clint jumps to but not as bad as you. He tells you that no one will get into the room. Y/N is still really scared so she shapes shifts into a white wolf cub.  She can only shape shift into a wolf. But she doesn't care. It's cool and scares bucket.

She paces back and forth for a while

She paces back and forth for a while. Before she crawled into the conner and lays down. Clint was obviously jealous of your abilities. Clint felt like the only one in the avengers group without any powers. 

The banging continues for a long while that you get used to it that you fall asleep. After clint is sure your sleeping . He gets up and loads and arrow. Just in case anything gets in. The door breaks down. Bucky walks in. Clint shots him with an arrow. Bucky catches it. It was a smoke bomb so it went off. Clint starts fighting bucky. Bucky tries to stab him but clint pushes the knife out of his hand. They fight for a good ten minutes until bucky knocks out clint.

Bucky grabs you and tries to leave.  Y/N wakes up due to all the moments. She sees bucket. Bucky was no doubt being mind controlled but she didn't know that nor care. "Bucket" She says. You can just tell by the sound of her voice that she was happy. Bucky looks down at her and doesn't say anything. He tries to leave the room agian and still can't. Why can't I leave? Why is she talking to me? Why is this room so small.  He thinks to himself.

Y/N can tell he isn't himself when he doesn't reply to her. Y/N reaches her hand to his face and cups it. Her hand wasn't even the size of his cheek. He flinchs back when you touch him. Y/N doesn't remember that bucky flinched back at Hydra but she could tell he's scared.

Y/N says hi to him trying to get his attention. And still no reply. Buckys mind was starting to break free. But he wasn't completely free yet. "Bucket?" Yoy say agian. Bucky completely snaps out of the mind control. Bucky puts his hand over yours . "Y/n" he says.  Y/N sighs in relief she has her bucket . She hugs him and bucky hugs her back. Bucky starts to realize the damage he has done. "Oh no" he says putting you down.

Sorry I didn't post sooner 
Vote and comment

Whats your favorite story im doing or done