Chapter 6

Seres watched out the window as the snow began to fall. Christmas was already here, and she was in an interesting position. The love of her life was out looking for horcruxes, something she knew she could help him more with, and at the same time she was here looking after their rather unique child.

Regulus had proved to be unlike any child books prepared her for. She looked over at him sitting on an old antique couch. While most 3 months old should just be in their cribs or a playpen, he was reading A History of Magic. He had found it on a bookshelf, and lost himself in it. This was not even abnormal any more. He was always reading and learning. It was as though she had an adult in a small body.

To her, it was a blessing. She knew nothing about mothering a baby, or any child. She had never had a mother in her life. Bellatrix had tried to kill her a few times. Apparently her own father had instilled the importance of a male heir in her mind, so she wanted the girl dead. Voldemort on the other hand loved her. He was actually a good father for the few short years that they were near each other. He wasn't exactly nurturing though.

Regulus had also gained interesting characteristics for a werewolf. He had no interest in meat, blood or killing anything. The other day she had watched him gather a pigeon from the road and set it in a tree. He was kind, and well a Vegan. That explained the entire pregnancy, but still confused her. How could somebody that shared a part of Voldemort's soul be so kind. Could her father of been kind, but nobody gave him that chance?

Thoughts like these flooded her mind all the time. Here she was, with Voldemort's grandson, and he was nothing like the Dark Lord. She knew she wanted her father to meet the child, no matter how dangerous it was for both of them. Seres felt she owed it to her father, to at least know his bloodline was going to continue. He may even be proud of the child she produced.

Seres walked over to her son and sat by him, "Are you enjoying your book?"

Regulus looked up and smiled, "It is very interesting." He concluded, as he looked back at it.

Seres ran her hand through his dark hair. It was fascinating to think of how similar Harry and her father were in appearance. Her son favored both well.

She had been worried about the kid in the past little bit. The destruction of the horcruxes had her worried. Would he fill it? Could it make him weak and sickly to lose his grandfather? Living horcruxes had so few books or records. In fact there weren't any.

Seres shook her head and she smiled at the boy, "Would you like to go somewhere?" She asked him.

"Where? Like Diagon Alley?" He asked, happily.

"We can go there too, but I was thinking about going to Malfoy Manor. There is somebody you should meet."

He thought for a moment, "Grandfather?" He questioned. "But I don't want to meet him. He is a horrible person."

Seres sighed, how could she argue with him? "Yes, I know. He has done terrible things, many terrible things. At the same time, he is your family. You should at least take a moment to see him."

Regulus pondered it for a moment, and closed his book, "Isn't it too dangerous?"

"Maybe, but Draco will be there. He can help. You will like your cousin."

He kind of perked up a tad, he did want to meet Draco. "Okay, when can we go?"

"Tonight, I feel something is happening tonight that will have Death Eaters distracted." Seres informed him.

She walked to the hooks near the door, grabbing her traveling cloak and one for her son. She did trust Draco, but she really did not trust any of her father's followers. If they knew he had a grandson, and he was a werewolf, who knew what would happen. What her father would say, well she wasn't to worried. She could get back to Grimmauld Place faster than he could act, and Harry would be rid of him soon enough. Somehow, she figured that wouldn't be a problem. Her father would most likely accept this child.