Chapter 11

A year had passed, since the birth of the twins. It was mid August, and the noise and reckoning of the small boys had seemed to pass. Remus' mood had changed to one that was a bit calmer.

It had come to pass that he was indeed a werewolf. The issue was, he was allergic to the particles in his blood that made him transform each moon. So his full moons were a bit harder to tolerate.

Something else the parents had learn, he was able to feel the pain Regulus felt. Regulus had been in pain off and on the entire year, but that was normal. His poor heart struggled with everyday life, especially the stressful days.

Albus was already showing interest in his mother's work. He loved hanging out down in the basement helping her mix things. Seres enjoyed his company, none of the other children enjoyed it.

Remus was allergic to most potion ingredients, to a point his ailments were usually treated with muggle medication. Regulus had challenged his mother to make vegan potions. He didn't care for the fact most potions came from animal parts. At least it was a challenge, but he would rather read books or spend time with Remus.

Remus and Regulus had formed a special bond. Perhaps their link with each other, it seemed they would be close. Regulus felt some sort of guilt, when it came with Remus. He did enjoy Albus, Albus enjoyed a good book being read to him, but Remus was the most like him.

Remus had started talking and walking, before Albus. He was already making sentences and logical choices. Regulus enjoyed that about him, because he needed the least amount of hands on attention.

Remus had another gift, he was not only a Leglimens like his mother, he was also a Seer. He had already predicted a few things before they happened, and he also had the ability to see ghosts that nobody else could see. Those scared him.

Regulus had his father's bravery, he would always go and fight when needed. Remus was a little more intimidated by the lesser known world.

Harry, on this morning, was getting ready for a day at work. He had his coffee in hand, well sugar with a bit a coffee. That's how Regulus saw it.

Regulus was talking to Remus, helping the kid eat his breakfast.

Harry thought a moment, Seres was taking the boys to see Scorpius, so Regulus needed to go on an adventure.

"Regulus, why don't you get dressed and come with me to work. I could use your help in my office."

Regulus thought a moment, "You have a pile of paperwork again, don't you?" He questioned. He had been with his father many times, usually helping in the office. He loved sifting through Ministry paperwork. He had learned about wanted wizards and creatures his father's department monitored. He wasn't too thrilled that they stalked creatures, but he did get some important insight.

Harry ran his fingers through his own hair, and gave a sheepish laugh. "A bit....but I know you enjoy working with the information. The Minister also keeps saying my work is better, when you do it."

Regulus nodded, proudly, "It's because I am better than you at it." He teased.

"Thanks, son." Harry groaned. "Go get ready."

Regulus ran up the stairs, to quickly get himself dressed.

He came back down, fully dressed and his hair slicked down. Regulus really didn't like his hair being wild, like his father's hair.

The two went to the car and began the walk to the Ministry.

"So, how's life treating you these days?" Harry asked his son. He had been on lots of raids these days, usually late into the night. It had made it a bit harder to keep up with his children.