Chapter 10

Regulus was sitting in his room, holding his ears. Every since the two boys had come home, it was all screaming and crying. His poor ears could barely handle it.

Harry had attempted a Silencing Charm on his room, but it hadn't worked too well. He could still hear them, and it was painful. How was it he was such a quiet child, and these two were hellions.

In their defense, Remus usually started it. His crying would then disturb Albus. Remus was always throwing a fit. The parents were almost crazy, trying to calm him. At the moment, the best way to calm him was either a snitch or giving him a wand to gum. Not just any wand, he hated Harry's wand. They had found a few duds at Ollivander's that seemed to make him happy.

Regulus noticed the crying quieted. Good, he could take his hands off of his ears. Very good. He let out a deep sigh, as he slowly emerged from his room. It was dark. How long had they been quiet?

Regulus walked through the hallway to the nursery. He peered in and noticed the babies were alone. His parents must have already gone to bed. They had been exhausted keeping up with these two.

He stepped into the room, and looked into the cribs. Albus was asleep, Remus wasn't. Regulus had not had that much time alone with the babies. There were a few moments he got to see them, but they had been too loud.

Remus looked through the crib bars and giggled. He was a giggly baby, which confused Regulus. The only babies he had known were Teddy and Scorpius. He liked Scorpius, he was a calm baby. This one, Remus, well he was more like Teddy. Loud and needy. Regulus got closer to the crib though. Remus was almost beckoning him.

"Hi baby...." Regulus started. "Finally quiet huh?"

The baby nodded, as he attempted to reach out to his brother.

They both got frustrated that they couldn't easily reach each other. That was an easy fix, he carefully moved a chair closer to the crib. He climbed on top of the chair and reached in. Regulus carefully pulled Remus and sat him on the chair.

He heard Albus stir from the other crib, so he carefully moved the chair over and pulled him out.

After he had them both out, he didn't know what else to do.

Both boys looked at him, smiling a bit. Regulus held out both hands. Albus took own and just held on. Remus, well he wasn't that simple. He grabbed the hand and put it in his mouth.

Good timing too. A laugh came from the doorway. Harry had been watching the entire interaction. He had only gone downstairs to get something for Seres.

"He does that." Harry commented, as he walked in and kneeled to their level.

"It's warm and gross." Regulus remarked.

Harry was proud that he hadn't pulled the hand back, or fussed about his situation.

"So what do you think of them?" Harry questioned.

"Loud, but their okay I guess."

"Glad you like them. They should really be getting some sleep though." Harry told him, as he carefully picked Albus up and set him back into his crib.

"They sleep? Never knew." Regulus scoffed.

"Sometimes, but they are just doing what they do."

Regulus sighed as Harry picked up Remus and set him back into his crib.

"You know, your mother told me something today."

"What?" Regulus questioned.

"As hard as it is to believe, Remus is probably a werewolf."