liar (pt. 2)

Y/N's POV
i was heartbroken. i thought i had found my soulmate but i guess not. he was the only person keeping me alive and the only person that i felt actually loved me.

"vinnie, if you don't get this bitch to leave in ten seconds i'm gonna beat her up," i clenched my fists so tight to the point that my palms were bleeding.

vinnie grabbed her by the wrist and walked her out the door. the girl looked extremely angry and looked like she wanted to fight me.

"y/n, please don't do that-" he tried to hug me but i pushed him away and a tear fell from my eye to my hoodie that i was wearing.

"don't tell me what to do," i said before trying to walk back to reggie's room before vinnie stopped me by grabbing my waist and pulling me back towards him and i seen reggie walk into his room so me and vinnie could talk.

"what, vinnie?" i wiped the tears from under my eyes and tried to pry his hands off me and finally got his hands off.

vinnie was a mess. he was crying and his hair was all knotted and messy. "y/n, i didn't say yes. that wasn't me, i swear," he tried to convince me to believe him but i didn't know what to believe.

i didn't know what to say. i was speechless from everything that had been happening. my mascara was running down my face and my foundation practically melting off.

"i'm going to shower and think about everything, okay?" i grabbed my phone off the island and ran upstairs to vinnie's bathroom before he could say anything back.

in the bathroom
i opened spotify and played my main playlist that made me feel good about myself and began to get undressed. i opened the shower curtain and turned the hot water knob all the way and turned the cold water knob slightly.

placing a towel on the rod that held up the curtain, i hopped in the shower and began to cry. i didn't know what was happening and i wanted to give vinnie another chance, but i didn't know what to do.

i grabbed the shampoo and rubbed it around in my hair and rinsed it out in the shower. i washed my body with the body wash that i kept there. i didn't want to be in the shower for too long, so i turned the water off and grabbed the towel from the rod.

i dried myself and put my clothes back on and wrapped my hair in the towel. i brushed my teeth since it was kind of late and walked out of vinnie's bathroom to see him laying on his bed.

"you're lucky i didn't walk out in my towel," i laughed and bent over to grab my nike socks.

"you act like i haven't seen it all before," vinnie smirked like he always did making me blush.

i didn't want vinnie to see me blushing, so i spun around on my heel and grabbed my brush. i threw the towel on his floor and began to brush my hair.

"yo, pick that up," vinnie furrowed his eyebrows.

"you pick it up. you know what you just put me through? i was crying that entire shower," i rolled my eyes and placed my brush back on the ground.

"ok, i'm sorry. but i have proof that i didn't mean anything, okay? and me and her are no longer friends. i just talked to her," vinnie furrowed his eyebrows again but in a cute way.

god, i did not want to forgive him or let him explain but he's too cute, so i gave in. what the fuck is wrong with me.

i walked over to him and plopped down next to him on his bed and put my head on his shoulder watching him show me a bunch of proof from his "my eyes only" on snapchat.

"damn," i didn't want to laugh but i started wheezing at the fact that he was that stupid.

"hey, don't laugh!" he threw his hands up and laughed.

he leaned in and kissed me on the lips and of course i kissed him back. he pulled away and smiled while grabbing my chin.

"i don't want to forgive you but you make it so hard," i smiled and laughed.

we kissed for a while and i fell asleep next to him. i was glad that everything was resolved but you're not going to believe what happened when i woke up...

SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER, I DIDN'T WANT THIS TO GET TOO LONG BAHAHAHA
Not re-read bc I'm lazy
7/7/21‼️