life saver

y/n's pov- 11:35PM
i threw my black skin tight dress on and quickly put my pajama pants over and an oversized white tee. i packed my bag for my best friends house and put my makeup in it. i tied my hair low and walked downstairs to see my mom and my dad watching tv in the living room.

"i'm going to charli's now, bye!" i yelled as i walked out the door.
___________________________________
charli was parked by the sidewalk and i hopped into the passenger seat. i shut the door and took off my pajama pants and my white tee and i was ready to go. charli then started driving.

"girl, what took you so long?" she laughed and rolled her eyes.

"i was literally trying to change without my parents seeing me." i laughed.

"i told you to change at my house, but of course, you didn't listen to me." charli rolled her eyes again. i slapped her lightly as a joke and we both started laughing.

"ok, so i have to pick up my boyfriend, then we can go and stuff." she turned around the corner of my neighborhood and started to drive.

"charli, you said it would just be us. what happened to that?" i asked. charli's boyfriend was obsessed with me, but the one time i told her the things he sent me, she didn't believe me. i even had screenshots of everything that happened. i had a very strong hatred for her boyfriend.

"i know but he didn't have anything to do." she said. charli had such a sweet heart and i felt bad because i knew that her boyfriend was grooming her and she was in denial. i have proof, but everything i show her doesn't give her enough proof that she needs.

"so? it was supposed to be a girls' night. we haven't had one of those in such a long time because of him. you need to be honest with him." i rolled my eyes.

i'm gonna be honest, i got a little upset. but i had every reason to be upset. he always crashes our hangouts and sleepovers it's so annoying. they always end up leaving and going to one of their houses. i hate him so much, and you probably would hate him also.

the rest of the drive to her boyfriend's house was silent until he got here. then they started talking but they just ignored me. i felt so left out with them.
___________________________________
at the club
___________________________________
we were all partying when i felt her boyfriend grab my arm and pull me away after charli left to get a drink. no. i pulled my arm away from him and slapped him. he stopped trying for a while.

after we were all pretty drunk, charli went to go to the bathroom to get away from everyone for a little bit. of course, i was drunk, therefore i didn't really know what was happening.

under age drinking woo-hoo!! jkjk don't cancel me, thanks

he grabbed my waist and tried to pass it off as just "dancing with me." but damn it, i wish i knew what was happening right at this moment. he began to feel up my back and then i realized what was happening.
___________________________________
vinnie's pov
___________________________________
there was a very pretty girl here somewhere that i'd been staring at the whole time i was here. i was with a few of my friends.

"vinnie, who've you been staring at all this time?" jett, my best friend, asked me. to be honest, i have no idea where she is right now. i've just been staring trying to find her.

"a girl. she's so pretty. i'm trying to look for her but i can't find her." i kept looking around the club for her, but i still cannot find her. eventually, i seen her dancing with a guy, but that looked like the guy her best friend was dancing with. she looked super uncomfortable.

"of course you are. go get your heart broken, vinnie, go you!" jett said sarcastically making me laugh. but i couldn't stop focusing on how uncomfortable she looked. i had to save her, she was in trouble.