christmas w the hackers

information: you and vinnie are both engaged and planning on having a family and you are about to surprise vinnie with the best present ever...
___________________________________
i woke up with a terrible headache and morning sickness. i've been pregnant for a few weeks now, but i haven't told vinnie because i didn't want him to be upset if something bad happened. but i think that me and our soon-to-be baby are very healthy.

as i got out of bed, i started seeing stars. i quickly sat back down on the bed and closed my eyes. i was about to throw up. i ran to the bathroom and started to vomit in the toilet. vinnie came running after me.

"y/n, love, what's wrong?" he asked as he kneeled down and rubbed my back. i could feel his cold rings through my thin, oversized, tee. the feeling of them helped calm me a little.

"nothing, i'm alright." i sighed before i threw up again. it was like i couldn't stop. i hated having morning sickness. it sucked, but if i wanted to have the best gift ever, it's what i had to go through.

"this has been happening for three weeks, love. i think you need to see a doctor." he frowned but i didn't want him to know yet.

"no, i'm all good. i'm not seeing a doctor, i'm fine." i rolled my eyes. i've been a little moody since i've been pregnant. i felt bed for vinnie because he had to deal with me being all bitchy to him and i didn't even mean most of it. it just came out of my mouth.

"are you sure?" he asked. i nodded my head.

"100%?" he asked once more.

"yes, vinnie. i'm fine, i promise." i rolled my eyes again. he stared at me after he caught me rolling my eyes again.

"roll your eyes at me again, i dare you." he said in a stern tone. i smirked and rolled my eyes sarcastically. he lifted me up and ran with me into the bedroom. he gently placed me down and started tickling me. he was smiling as i was laughing to the point where my ribs got tough.

"vinnie, be careful!" i laughed. i always had to remind him because i had asthma and i run out of breath quite frequently. my asthma is really bad so he just needs a reminder to be a little more careful.

"sorry sorry!" he laughed. i started to run out of breath. i tapped vinnie's shoulder three times, which signaled for him to grab my inhaler from my nightstand. he got off me and grabbed the inhaler. he handed it to me and i pumped the mist from the inhaler into my mouth.

after handing the inhaler back to him, he put back into the nightstand drawer. he kissed my lips gently and rubbed my arm.

"you alright?" he smiled and asked. i nodded my head. i held out my hands for vinnie to pull me up and he pulled me up to go downstairs to open our christmas gifts. vinnie wanted to race but i told him that i needed to be careful. he was confused because we've raced to the christmas tree ever since we were kids.

mine and vinnie's parents were best friends, which kind of forced me and vinnie to be best friends. we were born on the same day, same time, and in the same hospital. we've always celebrated christmas together and it was always our tradition to race to the christmas tree, but this year, i didn't want to risk falling and hurting our baby.

"vinnie, i need to be a little careful this year." i said. he frowned at me, but he seemed confused as to why i wasn't able to run this year because even though i've always had asthma, i've still always ran with him to the christmas tree.

"okay okay." he did his girly voice and impression. he never failed to make me laugh.

once we got to the tree, i grabbed the positive pregnancy test that was wrapped in wrapping paper. i wanted vinnie to save that for last.

"hey, that one was mine!" he laughed.

"vinnie, this one's special, so i want you to wait to open this one." i smiled. he was suspicious of what it could be.
___________________________________
vinnie's pov
___________________________________
y/n was being extremely suspicious this morning and i was confused as to why. one, she's been throwing up every day for the past three weeks. two, she wouldn't race me to the tree and three, she isn't letting me open one of my presents until i open the rest. i couldn't even guess what it was.

we finished opening our presents and we were both very grateful for everything we got. i loved y/n's presents and she loved mine. now, it was time for her to give me the present she wouldn't let me open.

the gift was in a rectangular shape. it was in a box. i shook the box beside my ear and i still couldn't makeout what was inside of it.

"what is thiss?" i asked. i felt like she was trying to trick me into opening something and it was gonna fly out at me. what if it was like roaches or something? that would not be funny at all. i would be so pissed if she did that.

"i can't tell you, stupid." she started laughing. now i'm really suspicious as to what this is. i started unwrapping the paper little by little.

"vinnie, hurry up!" she smacked me jokingly in the head. i laughed and took off all the wrapping paper and seen a black, sparkly, box. i furrowed my brows.

"what the fuck is this." i laughed and she started to laugh also. i slowly opened the box and flinched. nothing jumped at me. oh my god.

the box showed a digital pregnancy test that showed the word "pregnant." holy shit, y/n's pregnant. she can't be serious. there's no fucking way.

"you're joking." i smiled. she shook her head. she held out her arms and i hugged her tightly. i was so happy. this is the best christmas ever.

"i'm gonna be a dad." my voice was shaking. a tear fell from my eye and on to y/n's shoulder. she wiped the tear off her shoulder.

"you're crying right now, aren't you?" she asked. she sounded like she was also crying. i couldn't wait to be a dad.
___________________________________
12/25/21
Word Count: 1102
🤍(Not Re-Read btw)