"it happens to everyone"

y/n's pov
me and vinnie were cuddling on his bed, i was laying on top of him, and we were watching the dolan twins, as per usual because i'm actually obsessed with them, like it's really bad.

(same girly😜)

"yo, would you rather date the dolan twins or me?" vinnie asked, obviously him, but i like to joke around with him and say that grayson is hotter than he is.

"hm, probably grayson not gonna lie." i joked.

"oh, wowww." he laughed and rolled his eyes.

"i'm just kiddinggg, vinnie. i love you." i laughed and kissed his lips gently.

there was a moment of silence for a while until i decided i was gonna get up and get a drink, but i felt a cramp in my stomach and felt like i couldn't move. i grabbed my stomach tight and squinted my eyes shut. i never get stomach aches like this.

"what's wrong?" vinnie furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. he was also confused as to what was happening.

"i got a really bad stomach cramp." my eyes started to water and a tear fell from my eye. what the fuck id happening right now?

"want me to get an ibuprofen?" he asked and i nodded my head in response. he moved my off of his chest and seen a stain on his pants. no.

"shit." i buried my face into my knees in embarrassment. what if he thinks it's gross? me and him have been only dating for a few months and this hasn't happened before. i've never felt this embarrassed in my life, why did it have to happen today out of all the days it could've happened?

"hey, it's ok. i can just change, i have more clothes." he smiled. then he realized it was because i was embarrassed, then he frowned and sat next to me on his bed and hugged me tightly.

"i'm sorry, vinnie." i could barely even look at him.

"stop it, y/n. it's ok, it happens to everyone. i promise it's fine." he smiled and kissed my head.

"you need another pair of pants?" he asked and i nodded. he grabbed a pair of black sweatpants and threw them to me. as soon as i grabbed them, i got up and went to his bathroom to change, but then i realized i don't have any pads.

"VINNIE" i yelled from the bathroom and heard him running towards me.

"yeah? what's wrong?" he asked.

"i don't have anything. can you go the store and get me pads? i'll text you everything." i said and he nodded and went to his car to get stuff and i texted him the ones that i needed, hopefully he would read the box and get the right ones.
___________________________________
"i'm back." vinnie knocked on the door. i still had the pants that i had on before, so i opened the door and grabbed the box of pads that vinnie had gotten.

"thank you, vinnie." i sighed in relief and kissed his cheek before shutting the door and locking it.

after washing my hands, i walked out of the bathroom back to the bedroom and seen all the snacks that he had gotten me.

"baby." i smiled. i shut the bedroom door and laid back down on the bed next to him, grabbing a piece of chocolate from the bag of chocolates vinnie had bought at the store.

"the lady i asked for help at the store said that you might like certain snacks, so are these ones ok? if not it's fine-" he said, sounding a little nervous.

"vinnie, they're fine. you did a good job." i kissed his soft lips and we continued watching tv for the rest of the night until we both fell asleep.
___________________________________
1/10/22
Word Count: 637
🤍