coming out

y/n's pov
today was the day. the day that i would come out to vinnie and everyone else. i've only told my dog, but she was the only one that listened. i've known i was bisexual for quite a while but i didn't know how people would take it. i then heard vinnie walk through our shared bedroom door. he changed into comfy clothes because he's had a long day.

"vinnie, can i tell you something?" i played with my fingernails and bit them.

"yeah, of course." he sat down next to me and he smelled like sweat from working out at the gym, which he's been doing for a few hours.

"uhm... you have to promise that you won't be mad, okay?" i looked at him in the eyes as he stared back into mine.

"why would i be mad? the only reason i would be mad is if you cheated."

"okay, well then i'll just say it. i've been questioning my sexuality for a long time now, and i think i finally know what it is."

vinnie looked at me upset because he thought i was going to say that i was lesbian and i wasn't going to be interested in him any more.

"vinnie, i'm bisexual." i smiled as a tear fell from my eye, slowly falling down my cheek.

"y/n, why would i be mad at you for that, love? i'll accept you for anything." he stood up and held his hands out for a hug. i stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist.

"now, who's your celebrity crush?" he asked as i laughed.

"zendaya." i smiled as he did too.

"of course." he laughed as i did the same.

(yes, i do love zendaya. i've had a crush on her since K.C. undercover😉)

_______________________________

vote bc no one likes ghost readers😍‼️

(10/17/21)

word count: 321 (kinda short)