period

2:34AM- Y/N's POV
it was late and i was laying on my bed staring at the wall as i was curled into a ball. my cramps hurt so bad today and i couldn't fall asleep. i didn't know what to do other than text vinnie.

y/nvinniebabyvinnie?hello??vincent answer yourdamn phone

y/n
vinnie
baby
vinnie?
hello??
vincent answer your
damn phone.

vinnie
sorry love
what do you need?

y/n
i want you to cuddle
with me:(

vinnie
i'm streaming baby.
i can't but i promise i
will when i'm done<3
Read 3:28AM
_______________________________
i didn't know vinnie was streaming. usually, i get notifications for streams but this time, i didn't. no one knew about mine and vinnie's relationship, the hype house knew but no one else knew.

then, i heard a knock at the front door. i couldn't find the energy to get up to open it, so i just yelled, "come in! it's unlocked!" then i heard the front door close and vinnie walked upstairs to my open bedroom.

"y/n." he frowned.

"what's wrong?" he walked towards me.

"cramps." i held my stomach tightly.

i felt vinnie crawling into the bed behind me and wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"it's okay, i'm here." he played with my hair.

i turned over to face him. i wanted to see his pretty face. he kissed me on the lips and pulled me closer towards him, making me smile as he pulled away.

"i love you." i smiled.

"i love you more." he tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead.

"i'll take care of you, beb. you hungry?" he asked.

"yeah. can you make me ramen noodles?" i smiled at him innocently.

"of course."

he stood up from the bed and carried me with him. he didn't want me to walk because he didn't want the cramps to get worse. he hated seeing me in pain.

vinnie carefully set me on the couch and walked to my kitchen. he grabbed a pack of ramen noodles from my cupboard and set it on the counter and i watched as he made the food.
_______________________________
vinnie had finally finished making my ramen noodles. he walked over to me and carefully set them on the coffee table in front of me.

"careful. they're still hot." he smiled and laid down behind me.

"i know, vinnie." i turned over and laid down on my back as my head rested on a pillow. i grabbed the bowl of ramen noodles and set it down on my stomach. vinnie then sat up and rubbed my back as i sat up in pain. i put a few noodles in my mouth.

"hot." i laughed as i spit the noodles back into the bowl that weren't even chewed up yet.

"i told you." he laughed.

"oh, shut up." i rolled my eyes sarcastically. the noodles finally began to cool down and eating food made me forget about my cramps, so they were starting to hurt less.
_______________________________
i finished eating my ramen noodles and my cramps stopped hurting for a minute. when vinnie got up to put my bowl in the sink, they came back, but they were worse. this time, i started sobbing from the pain.

vinnie turned around to walk back to me and seen me sitting on the couch, crying. he ran to me quickly and picked me up. he carried me to my bedroom and carefully placed me on my bed. i was still sobbing from the pain.

"babe, i want to go to sleep." i spoke as i rubbed my puffy eyes.

"i know, love. i'll go get your melatonin." he smiled and ran as fast as he could go get my melatonin. he grabbed the whole bottle because he didn't know how much i usually took. he then ran back upstairs.

"i didn't know how much you take." he laughed and handed the bottle to me. i tried not to laugh because it made the pain worse.

i shook the bottle gently onto my hand, making sure that i didn't put any more than two pills on my hand. i grabbed my water and swallowed the melatonin with it. i closed my bottle of water and placed it on the nightstand along with the melatonin bottle.

vinnie gently crawled in the bed next to me. he made sure not to put too much pressure on the bed, so the cramps wouldn't hurt more than they already did. as he got comfortable, he pulled the comforter over the both of us. i turned to face him and i smiled. he was so cute.

my eyes started to become droopy and i became tired. i yawned and rubbed my eyes. vinnie continued to play with my hair, which made me even more tired.

"night, beb. i love you." he pecked my lips as i finally fell asleep. vinnie fell asleep beside me shortly afterwards.
_______________________________
hope u liked x

(date posted)

<3