hungover

Y/N's POV
last night, the hype house threw a huge party and vinnie invited me to it. i didn't want to go but vinnie told me that it would be fun, so i trusted him. now i'm sitting on the floor in my tiny apartment with my head over the toilet throwing up from a hangover.

i decided to call vinnie since he didn't drink much because he didn't like the taste of alcohol.

Bold text- Vinnie
Italic text- Y/N

hey, babe. you called?
oh, sorry for waking you up. i just wanted to see if you could come over. i'm not feeling good right now.
i'll be there in five.

vinnie hung up and i sat over the toilet until he got here, and when he says five minutes, he means he'll be here in five minutes.

i then heard a knock at the door and it was vinnie.

"come in!!" i shouted from the bathroom, then throwing up more.

vinnie then walked through the bathroom door and bent down on his knees on the floor.

"damn, you okay?" he rubbed my back and pulled my hair back into a low ponytail.

"no, i've been sitting here for an hour." i looked at him.

"well, if you want it, i brought you nuggets from mcdonald's." he placed the box of nuggets next to me on the floor.

"thanks, vin." i smiled.

then, i threw up more in the toilet and cried because of how much pain i was in. i had a headache and i was sick.

"i'm sorry for making you go to that party. maybe we should've just stayed here or something."

"it's okay. it wasn't your fault. you tried to tell me to stop drinking, and i didn't listen." i wiped my tears from my eyes. my head hurt so bad from drinking all that alcohol.

"just don't drink that much again, okay?" He kisses my forehead.

"okay." i smiled.

i was finally done throwing up and we both got up from the floor. i grabbed the nuggets and placed them on my table.

me and vinnie both walked back to my bedroom and cuddled for a bit. vinnie made a tiktok while i was laying on his shoulder and captioned the video, "she's sick"

"wow, captioning the video? shocking." i smiled at him.

"yeah, yeah, whatever." he smiled.

"can we eat those nuggets now? i'm hungry." i looked at him.

"yeah, i'll go get them." vinnie got up from my bed and grabbed the nuggets off the table and brought them back to my room.

"here." he handed them to me.

i opened the box and vinnie grabbed a nugget and so did i.

"aye, you stole one of my nuggets." i laughed.

"oh, i meant to share them. that's why i bought a twenty piece." he smiled.

"oh, shut up." we both laughed and ate our nuggets.

hope you liked it <3 it's my first day back from my break, so it might not be too good.

9/5/21

ur enough <3