stream

y/n's pov
it was around 4:30pm and i had been napping for hours. then, i got a notification from my phone. i grabbed my phone and seen it was vinnie.

vinnie🤨ik ur napping but when you wakeup wanna come over? :)

vinnie🤨
ik ur napping but
when you wake
up wanna come over? :)

y/n🤨
yea i'll be over in
a minute.
y/n🤨
i just woke up let me
get ready

vinnie🤨
kk :)
Read 4:33PM
________________________________
————————————————————————
i placed my phone face down on my bed and quickly stood up. i got dizzy from standing up too fast but the dizziness quickly faded away. i walked over to my dresser and grabbed a black hoodie and pulled it over my white cropped top. i pulled a pair of black baggy jeans over my legs and threw my shorts on the floor. i slipped my white and black jordans on quickly walked over to my vanity.

as i sat down on my chair, i grabbed my purple brush and brushed through my hair. i styled my curtain bangs quickly and put on slight concealer. i put some mascara and lipgloss on and grabbed my phone from my bed and walked out of the house and ran towards my car. i shut the car door as i sat down.

i pulled my seatbelt over my chest and buckled it into the seat. i put my keys into the car and pulled out of my driveway quickly. but then i got a notification from my phone saying that vinnie was streaming. oh no. this wasn't going to end well.

"wow" why did he always stream whenever i come over? he always does this and it always ends in a fight and we both don't like to fight.

when i finally got to vinnie's house, i pulled in and parked my car in his driveway. i quickly hopped out of my car and walked into his house. i was already slightly angry at the fact vinnie was streaming when he was the one that asked me to come over and then not even decide to hang out with me. he never focuses on what i say whenever he's on stream and i come over.

while i was walking up to vinnie's room, i seen hera in the living room sitting by herself. i walked over towards her and gently lifted her up. she loved me.

"come on, hera. let's go see what your dad's doing." i sighed as hera meowed at me in response. i then continued my walk to vinnie's room. i opened the door and he didn't even recognize i was here. it's like he was too focused on the game than me. i looked at the chat and they were all telling vinnie i was here, but he didn't look.

user81838229: yo vincent ur girl's here. pay attention to her

shart4life: vinnie ur girlfriend is literally behind you.

ilovedilfs: vinnie ur gfs behind u
________________________________
————————————————————————
i placed hera on the bed and rolled my eyes. i sat on the bed next to her and scrolled through my phone, still upset. vinnie then looked at the chat but didn't even acknowledge me. i was getting extremely annoyed and angry with him.
________________________________
an hour later
________________________________
————————————————————————
it's been an hour and vinnie was still streaming and i was so fucking angry. i grabbed my phone angrily and jumped up from the bed and opened the door. i quickly walked out of his room and went to the kitchen. i waited to see if he would even notice.

five minutes later, he still hasn't come down to see where i went. i rolled my eyes and decided to just go back home and go back to sleep.
________________________________
vinnie's pov
________________________________
————————————————————————
i was playing valorent on stream with jett and saul when i noticed the chat going crazy in the corner of my eye. i looked over and seen so many people commenting the same thing.

ilovedilfs: as she fucking should

queefbiatch: vinnie ur so mean. you just made y/n leave you jerk

user123456789: well now i can have vinnie HAHAAHAHAH </3
________________________________
————————————————————————
"fuck" i said. i exited valorent and shut off my pc. i stopped sharing my screen and looked at my face cam.

"ok, uh- i have to go. i'll stream again sometime this week. maybe in in two days, i don't know. but i love you guys and good night, good morning, good afternoon, wherever you are. mwah." i turned off my face cam and jumped up from my chair. i ran out of my room and heard the door slam shut. i ran out quick enough and grabbed her arm.

"what, vinnie? you clearly don't actually want to see me. you only noticed i was here because the chat told you." she rolled her eyes and jerked her arm out of my grip.

"i'm sorry, y/n. i knew you were, i was just focused on winning my game..." i looked directly into her eyes and frowned. she didn't care.

"is your game more important than me, vinnie? because if it wasn't, you would've acknowledged my fucking existence." she yelled. probably loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

"y/n-" i tried to speak but she cut me off.

"no. i don't want to hear it, vincent." she yelled between gritted teeth. i knew she had anger problems, but i've never seen her get this upset. she's never mad when she's with me. she's always the happiest person on earth whenever we're together, and so am i.

"y/n, please. can we just work this out? we fight about this stuff all the time, please." my voice cracked. she was still upset.

"not right now. i'm still upset and i just need to calm myself down, okay? i don't want to flip out on you right now." she tried to walk towards her car but i grabbed her wrist before she could and pulled her back gently. she jerked her arm back towards her and smacked me. hard.

my hand quickly moved to my cheek. "fuck" i thought to myself. i didn't want her to know how much it hurt when she did that because it would make me seem weak and i didn't like that. i squinted to hide the pain.

"fuck you." she said and ran to her car.

"just let me calm down, bro. why can't i just do that? you act like you don't do this every fucking time i come over, vinnie. you do this every fucking time."

"FUCK YOU" she yelled again. she couldn't cry because of the trauma she's been through as a child. she was emotionally numb so when she got sad, it just turned into anger. she got in her car and through her phone on the passenger seat and drove back home.
________________________________
————————————————————————
dw there will be a part two :)

11/15/21<3

word count: 1143❤️