I woke up in Vinnies bed, i turned to see if he was still there he was. I checked my phone I had several missed calls from Tayler. I pulled the blankets over my head.

"Are you okay?" Vinnie softly spoke to me

"Oh yeah just thinking about what I'm gonna do" I turned to him and smiled.

"I have to meet Nai in about three hours" he sighed.

Just then the door swung open I turned around to see Alex and Kouver. I dove under the blankets and peeked my head out.

"Whoa wait now I'm just confused" Kouver stated

"It's not what it looks like I swear" Vinnie sat up quickly. When they saw he had a shirt on they knew nothing happened.

"I'll explain just come in and shut the door and you can't tell anyone" they both walked in and looked the door. They sat on the bed I explained everything and they swore not to tell anyone.

I left The hype house to go to my apartment and get ready for dinner I had to have with Tayler and our families. I threw my hair back put on a black dress and a cardigan. Tayler texted me

                              Tayler boy. 🤍
"You ready Kai?" 
                                                     "Give me like 10 okay?"
"Can you hurry?
Our mothers want to see the 💍"
                                                    "Yeah Tay come get       me"
...

I got in his car, "we're going to go to my moms first and we're all gonna go to dinner after" I just nodded.

"Where were you last night?" He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"They hype house, I stayed the night with Kouver and Mia" I turned up the radio

"Was Vinnie there?" I didn't know how to respond to him or what to say.

"Yeah he was" I could tell he got mad so he didn't talk the rest of the way there.

We walked in and everyone rushed to me and hugged me. It was all so overwhelming especially since I didn't want this. I made eye contact with my little sister who knew this isn't what I wanted. I was forced into an engagement to a man I thought I was in love with but I'm not.

A while in I went to Taylers childhood room and sat on his bed. My little sister walked in

"hey pretty" I patted the spot next to me she sat down.

"How are you Kai?" She wrapped her arm around me.

"Scared I don't know" I laid my head down on her shoulder.

She grabbed my hand and we just sat there. The silence was enough for us, to us it spoke more then words could ever. I knew she was there for me just like I'd always been there for her. She was finally at an age that she'd understand my feelings.

The door opened softly "hey" Taylers voice was so gentle. That's one thing I loved about him but also hated. He was never gentle with my feelings.

"Hey you" I looked at Laila and she got up and left the room.

"I thought you might run off to here." He grabbed my hand and kissed my head. "This place used to be my favorite place in the whole world"

"Are we doing the wrong thing, I mean we're lying to all our people. And it's only for publicity Tayler" a tear rolled down my cheek.

He wiped my face "I love you there's no denying that Kai-" I stopped him

"I love you too, but it's not that kind of love Tay I want to marry someone who loves me unconditionally and vice versa. Someone who doesn't put their hands on me or call me bad names." I started sobbing

He cupped my face in his hands "I've made my decisions and I regret them daily, but truthfully I do see you as my wife I promise to work on myself and do better for you. Let me make this up please."

I didn't know what to think, but maybe he was being for real. His words made my heart feel good and for a moment I actually wanted this.. "okay Tay"

With tears streaming down my face he kissed me passionately he wiped my tears "now let's get back down there and go get dinner"

We went out to go eat and got stopped by the paparazzi of course. They were gathering around up "let's see that gorgeous ring Kai!" I flashed them my ring

"You don't think you're to young to get married?" Tayler snapped back "once you find your person you just know" he kissed my cheek.

"Okay question for Kai, is it true what people are saying that you and Vinnie had a thing?" I laughed and shook my head "no not at all we've both been in long time relationships, just good friends"

"Okay one last question for you guys, is this whole thing real" I looked at Tayler who quickly shut them down "no, marriage is no joke to our families. It's real."

That thanked us for our time and we went in to eat. We looked at the pictures we took earlier "post that one it looks cute" he added, I gave him an Eskimo kiss and posted the picture.

👩🏼Kaiadams

1 more photo

Liked by Vinniehacker and 927,927 others

Kaiadams: my love, for now and ever. Can't wait to take your last name Mr. Holder. 💍🤍
View all 826,726 comments
Avani: love this babe. Waiting for ant to asks me to marry him or wtv🙄🙄
Madslewis: can't wait to see y'all babe!
Vinniehacker: cute
User: not Vinnie commenting on this. Nai come get yo man.
Loren: endgame frfr!