I hadn't spoke to Tayler in two weeks I was going back and fourth between mine and Avani's apartment and the hype house. I hadn't been out in public either I didn't want to run into Tayler.

But today I decided to get ready go out with some friends and take pictures to post on Instagram.

👩🏼Kaiadams

Liked by Vinniehacker and 726,826 others

Kaiadams: masks make cute accessories. 😚
View all 627,826 comments
Avani: Pic cred beautiful. 🤚🏼
User: Are you and Tayler still together? We haven't seen y'all out together at all..
Reply to user (Kaiadams): All good babes, we've been spending time away as the wedding gets closer:)
User: peep Vinnie liking this pic 👀
Loren: Pretty babyyy 🤍
Vinniehacker: Dad?
User: not us waiting for Tayler to comment

We were out for a few more hours and ran into some of the sway boys.

"Hey!" Josh and Griffin embraced me in a warm hug.

"Hey y'all" we stood there for a little until we decided to all go get lunch together.

I sat in between Josh and Kio.

"You guys wanna come to our launch party next week, I've got invites" Josh pulled out these cool envelopes.

"What are you launching?" We grabbed the envelopes from him.

"The new sway house, it's sway but better" I nodded "cool"

"Who's all going?" Kio laughed "too many people to count"

After lunch I just wanted a nap but I don't want to go home, Avani and Anthony were there and I really didn't want to be around them being all happy in a relationship.

I pulled up to the hype house and went inside

"Vinnie isn't here" Alex came and whispered to me

"That's okay I just want to use his bed" Alex laughed at me

"Where is he though?" I tried not to sound weird

"Skating with some friends" Alex yelled over to me.

I walked into his room first I have to find Hera before anything then I got into his bed and snuggled with Hera. I scrolled through Tiktok for a little until I fell asleep.

A little later I felt something tapping me. I opened my eyes to see Vinnie.

"You scared me and Hera. We were sleeping good" he giggled

"I'm sorry" he was just looking at me

"Wanna lay with us?"

He sighed loudly "as much as I want to I can't"

"Why?" I sat up

"I have to stream" he stood up. I figured as comfortable as his bed was it was time for me to go. So I got up and collected my things.

"Where are you going?" He grabbed my hand

"Home, Avani is probably wondering where I am" I gave him a soft smile and left his room.
...

I got home and Avani and Anthony were still there

"Honeys I'm home" I laughed and sat next to them

"Where were you?" They both turned their heads and look at me.

"Napping at they hype house" they both in sync shook their heads at me.

"Girl please don't tell me you were with Vinnie" Avani was amazed Anthony said that to me she gave him a look. "What Avi I'm one of the girls now" we all laughed.

"No I wasn't with him, just Hera he wasn't there." They shook their heads at me. "Don't judge a girl for getting some good sleep"

"Have you talked to Tayler?" I shook my head

"Nope he's been with Sommer on the low, but he texted me to pick out a dress so who want to go shopping sometime" we all laughed and agreed Anthony will go with us.

"I'm gonna go to sleep, don't ask how I can sleep so much" I blew kisses at them and went to my room.

👩🏼KaixxFinsta

152 likes

KaixxFinsta: Hera is a better snuggler than anyone I've ever met..
View all 102 comments
Hackersprivate: My cat!
Reply to Hackersprivate (KaixxFinsta): she loves me:)
Avispam: me and Anthony are dying, go to bed girlfriend
Antsonlyfans: yeah go to bed girl, you're grounded by us.
Maddsleprivate: why is Hera prettier than me?😃🧍🏻‍♀️
Reply to Maddsleprivate (KaixxFinsta): girl same🤣👎🏼