*the next evening*
We went shopping and went to go look around Vegas. We went back to the hotel to get ready to go to this fancy club.

"So I don't want to pry but we're you the girl Vinnie was talking about?" Mads came over to my side where I was getting ready

I didn't want anyone else to know about our past so the only thing I could do was deny it "no why?"

She shrugged her shoulders "I don't know just wondering, y'all were always around each other and then weren't. Also I kind of like him do you think he'd go for me?"

Avani cut in "he said he wasn't looking for anything, he's trying to heal as he should be able too. I don't think it's a good idea Mads he basically shut you down yesterday"

She didn't say anything bad. I went over to hug you "I think Avi may be right, not to be rude. He just said he wasn't ready."

She nodded her head "yeah maybe y'all are right, LETS GO CELEBRATE KAI YOU GUYS!!"

...

We made it to the club and went to the bar to get drinks

"To Kai, she found her forever" I looked over at Vinnie and his forced smile "she is what we all want to have one day" Anthony pulled Avani closer "I wish we could all find something she has found" tears roll down my cheeks "to Kai and her forever" I faked a giggle and hugged Bryce "thank you for that Bryce, didn't know you could be so sweet"

Loren wiped my face and grabbed it "you're going to be okay" we hugged right for a while "let's party Kai!!"

I was taking turn dancing with everyone and I got to Avani and Ant "you guys should be the ones getting married" they hugged me

"I'm gonna go refill my drink real quick" Avani walked off

Ant whisper to me "I saw you looking at Vinnie when Bryce was giving that toast" he grabbed my arm and comforted me.

"You did?" He nodded his head at me "I love him I do"

"But what?" He shrugged his shoulders

"But he's right, I'm getting married in 8 weeks. This isn't fair to him" I sighed

"Have you had sex with Vin? Is that why you are so attached to him?"

I shook my head

"So you're telling me you guys never did that and y'all were always alone together?"

"No we've never done that"

He looked shocked "that's how you know he's in love with you, and you with him. Y'all haven't even had sex yet could literally get married tonight. You guys are in love with each other."

I could feel my face getting red and my tears build up Anthony hugged me "go get him Kai before it's too late. Don't be stupid. We will all still love you"

I took a deep breath "okay"

I went over to Vinnie and Mads was dancing around with him. He locked eyes with me and stopped what he was doing

"Are you okay?" He walked away from her "Vinnie where are you going?" He looked back "sorry Mads"

He grabbed my hand and led me to the bathrooms "what's up?"

"Okay here I go" I closed my eyes and then looked up at him "I am in love with you Vin. And I'm sorry I put you through the worst. But I really am in love with you. I don't want to be with anyone else"

He just stared at me and said nothing.

"Okay then" I started to walk off then he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him. "I'm in love with you too" he grabbed my and pulled me close to him and kissed me. I've never been kissed like that before . It was so passionate and gentle.

He loves me, and I love him. This is where I'm meant to be. I slipped my ring off. He locked the bathroom door and sat my on the counter.

"Are you sure about this?" I nodded my head. "Shit I don't have a condom"

"It's okay, I'm on birth control" I kissed him. And Yk what happens after that.

...

I walked back out to the club to everyone "where did you sneak off to?" Josh asked.

"The bathroom" I looked over to Avani and Ant and they smiled at me.

Vinnie came behind me and grabbed my hand. "Where's your ring?" Mads added

"My bag or the hotel room" I shrugged my shoulders "I WANT SHOTS!!"

...

We had got to the hotel room and everyone went to sleep. I could not sleep for the life of me, so I got out of bed and went and knocked on Josh's door (the boys got separate rooms).

He opened the door for me "Kai what are you doing?"

"I can't sleep, and I know I can talk to you" he let me in.

I sat in the chair "you can sit in the bed you know that right.. I don't bite"

I laughed "I know, but I just want to talk. Nothing else"

He nodded "what's up Kai?"

"I just want to apologize to you. We shouldn't have of hooked up that one time. You're a good friend of mine and it wasn't cool. I-"

He stopped me "Kai like I said that night I'll always be here. It was a one time thing don't worry about it. You're a special girl going through a hard thing"

"Thank you for understanding Josh, really it means a lot" he got up and hugged me "goodnight Josh"

"Good night Kai" I walked out and saw Vinnie

"What are you doing out here?" I walked over to him

"I got hungry so I was going to the lobby to get a snack" he looked at where I came from "wait? Did you come from Josh's room?"

I looked back "oh yeah, but-"

His face filled with anger "you came from Josh's room?!?"

"No Vin it wasn't like that. I was-"

He walked towards the elevators. I grabbed his hand "Vinnie listen to me"

"No! I was stupid enough to think you were actually in love with me. I hope he was worth it. After this don't contact me . Don't even come around me" he wiggled out of my grip and walked away from me.

I slid down the wall and silently cried. What did I do to deserve this. I was so deeply in love with Vinnie. I wanted to literally jump off a cliff. It felt like someone stuck a knife in my heart.

I walked back into the room and snuck back into bed.

"Where did you go?"

"Oh my hell Avani you scared me, go to bed girl"

"Are you okay baby?"

I nodded my head and went to bed.

🧑🏻Taylerholder

Liked by Kaiadams and 1,826,820 others

Taylerholder: my girl comes home soon, and then we will tie the knot. 💍 🤍
View all 936,282 comments.
User: why did boys go to her bachelorette party?
Reply to user (Taylerholder): bc she wanted them to, they're all close friends
Kaiadams: you're the 💣.
Brycehall: I want what y'all have
User: mom&dad