Today was the day I have to go to my lawyers firm to meet with Tayler to divorce him. I threw on my dress and flats.

"Vin would you please hurry up!" He hurried down the hall and grabbed the keys

Vinnie had been staying at mine and Avanis apartment since I'm getting further along, I'm 24 weeks along now. We've been looking for a place of our own. But I wanted to wait until I was officially divorced.

We arrived and I immediately had a wave of anxiety rush over me. Vinnie reached over and grabbed my hand. We walked in and waited to be called back.

The mediator came over to us "Mrs. Holder?" I looked up at him and nodded my head "Mr. Holder has requested for it to just be you in the room."

I laughed "well I requested to not be alone with my someone who abused and manipulated me"

"We'll you won't be alone we will be in there"

"I am a six month pregnant woman, and y'all will never make me feels safe. So I politely decline and my partner will be coming with me. Thank you. Can we go now?"

We were walking, Vinnie leaned down to me and whispered in my ear "you're kind of a badass" and squeezed my shoulder.

We sat down and We  signed a bunch of paperwork.

"So where does our daughter fit into all of this?" Tayler spoke out

I gasped, this bitch really said our daughter.

"Oh sorry sir we weren't aware it was your baby too"

I interrupted him "that's because it's not his baby. This in my daughter. Don't you ever refer to her as your baby. You had no part in this."

"We were married while you were pregnant, I should have a part in this"

"NO. My baby has nothing to do with you. You hit me while I was pregnant with her. Don't you dare play that. You sorry son of a bitch. You will never have that hold over me. I'm don't being abused and manipulated. I'm so done with you Tayler Holder. Just as everyone else is. I hope you suffer"

We got done signing all the paperwork and left.

🧑🏻Taylerholder

Liked by Brycehall and 726,183 others

Taylerholder: Well here is my post I've been dreading to post. I sat down with Kailea today, and we finalized our divorce. I am very sad to be leaving this chapter of my life behind. 4 years with this girl and I'll never forget it. Sad it's getting thrown away for something else, but when someone doesn't want you for you, you can't change that. I always dreamt of our family, you're getting yours just not with me. I'm heartbroken and confused. I truly don't think I'll love again. You were my home, and now it's wrecked. Our wedding will forever be my favorite day. You're the love of my life. If you ever wanted to try again, the door is always open.
View all 492,277 comments
User: bruh this makes me so sad for you. You deserve the best.
Loren: Tay be honest with yourself, you're trash🤣
User: wondering when you were gonna say something
Joshrichards: don't play the victim bro