Today I'm 20 weeks, oh and I'm also finding out the gender! I invited Vinnie to go with me since Tayler has a lot of meetings.

Vinn
Me:
Hey, are you on your way?
Vinn:
On my way up to help you out the door

He helped me get down the stairs and in the car without the paparazzis seeing me. The whole ride there was silent.

We were in the waiting room "what do you think it will be?"

He looked over at me "a baby"

I giggled a little "No fr?"

He stared at me "whatever it is I hope it's as beautiful as you"

I looked down and placed my hand on my stomach. "Kailea Holder?" We got up and walked in.

She put the jelly on my stomach and put the wand thing over my belly. "So do y'all want to know now or no?"

I nodded "we want to know" I smiled. I reached for his hand, he grabbed mine without hesitation

"Okay ready?" She looked at us.

I looked up at him, looked back at the Nurse "yes"

I tightened my grip on Vinnie's hand.

3...2...1

"Congratulations, you're having a... baby girl"

I gasped and threw my other hand over my mouth. I looked up at Vinnie and tears were falling. I brought him into a hug.

"We're gonna have another one of you, she's going to be prefect. I'm a girl dad!"

"You'll be the best dad" his face sinks "what's wrong Vin?"

"I want to tell the whole world I'm having a daughter, a baby. But I can't and I respect that,
I'm happy we're having a healthy baby girl"

I nodded "we'll figure it out Vinnie" he leaned down and kissed my head.

...

Tayler finally got home "Hey Tay" I went and hugged him "guess what?"

"What?" I smiled up at him "I'm having a girl" he hugged me like he wasn't going to let go.

"But there's something I need to talk to you about" he sat down and nodded at me. I sat down a water for him.

"I want to post about my pregnancy, but I also want Vinnie to be able to post about it. It's his baby too he has every right."

His face dropped "I don't want people knowing. So no"

"What why?" He put his head in his hands "hell I'm already loving a baby that isn't mine. What more do you want from me?"

"That's your choice, I gave you the option to walk away. You chose to stay" he got up and walked over to me and towered over me "Tay.."

"You always choose the wrong times to mess with me." He threw his glass of water on the floor and it shattered

I gasped "okay Tay I'm sorry, let's just go lay down"

"No, don't play that bullshit with me. Kailea, you make me want to rip my fucking hair out."

"Tay stop" he laughed at me

"Tay this Tay that, you always want something from me. Well you know what I want, the truth. I want the truth. Do you love him?"

I didn't answer "Tayler please"

He grabbed ahold of my face "Do. You. Love. Him!?" He yelled in my face

I was frozen crying, I couldn't get anything out. He let go and walked into the living room, he grabbed our pictures and threw them on the ground all of our decorations flung across the room. It looked like a tornado went through our home.

I just stood there in the kitchen holding my stomach wondering when it would end.

He walked up to me "I'm giving you one more chance to tell me the truth. Tell me!"

I bit my bottom lip. "Fine you want the truth, I do love him. I love how he makes me feel. I love that he is the father of my child. I love how he gets me. I love me when I'm with him. I love you I do Tay, and I've tried to make this work. But I can't deny my love for Vinnie"

"Don't say his name!" He struck me across my face.

"TAYLER" I stood there with my face cupped in my hands

"Oh so now this is my fault right? Whatever I'm gonna go grab some beer. We can talk when I get back." He grabbed his keys and left.

Oh my... what do I do?

I called Vinnie hoping he'd pick up.

Vinny:
"Kai, what's up?"
Me:
"Vinnie pick me up"
Vinnie:
"Is it urgent I'm finishing up my stream"
Me:
"Vin I wouldn't be calling YOU if it wasn't urgent"

He hung up and 15 minutes later he showed up. There was a soft knock and I opened it. He saw the red handprint on my face and walked inside.

"Where is he?" He turned to me

"Went to get beer so please help me get some clothes in my bag so I can be gone when he gets here" he nodded his head and threw my clothes in a bag.

We hurried to his car and left back to hype. We didn't say much the whole time until we were stuck at this red light that seemed like it had been red for an hour.

"Why did he do that to you and the house?" I looked up at him

"I told him that I love you"

"Oh?" I nodded "oh"

"I bet Hera will be so happy to see you." I smiled "also, I love you too." A small tear fell down the side of my cheek.

...

It had been a week since everything and I talk to everyone I needed to talk to and I decided to finally make a post.

👩🏼 Kaiholderrr

Liked by Avani and 827,716 others

Kaiholderrr: I have finally grew enough courage to tell y'all this, I'm growing another human💞... but before the excitement hits here is my story. I'd like to add that I'm 21 weeks today, okay now on to the story. This pregnancy has been super hard for me, but not because I've been sick. My baby is nothing but healthy and I'm so excited. But the truth is, this baby is not Taylers (and no I did not cheat). Vinnie and I are responsible for this little flower. Tayler and I were separated for a long time for many reasons, but chose to "stay together" just in the public eye. We were both involved with different people this whole time. Tayler with Sommer and me with Vinnie. We were separated up until a week away from our wedding. I told him from the jump that I was pregnant and we knew it wasn't his, he wanted to make it work. And we tried really hard. My love for Vinnie could not be kept a secret anymore. As for me and Tay, I don't know where we stand. But I thought it was time I tell people now that I really can't hide it.
View all 628,926 comments
Avani: my bebes🤍
luvanthony: I can't wait to be The Godfather. Much love to my favs
Kaiadamsdad: my princess, we love you. Through Trials and Tribulations