"I cannot believe you"

She pulls up to Jamais's house mad.

She runs up to the door and starts pounding on it. "Open the door!!"

After 7 or 8 pounds on the door, this guy comes and opens the door. She doesn't recognize him.

He was tall, possibly Hispanic and had on a men's white tank top and sweatpants on. He has dark brown hair that parted to the right of his head.

He grinned and reached his hand out, greeting her. "Hi, I'm Carlos. You are?"

She couldn't lie. He was a fine piece of meat, but she had bigger things to worry about.

She pushes past him while saying, "not here for you. Sorry. Busy."

She frantically looks through the rooms, looking for Jamais.

Of course, he's in the last room at the hallway.

"What the hell? I thought you agreed to keep your mouth shut? You can't do one simple thing I ask? First, you kiss me, unexpectedly. I gave you no consent! Two, you say you won't say anything, and yet you do? And third, you can't open the door and let me in? What?!" Safari is furious.

"Okay, wait. I would've, but my roommate beat me to it. And why wouldn't I do anything you say, when you ghost me for two weeks?"

He talks with his hands.

"I didn't ghost you. I was grounded. My phone and keys were taken away. Gran' found out I snuck away to go meet up with some friends. That still gave you no right to tell Taylor about it."

She shook her head in disbelief, thinking to herself, 'is this friendship really over?'

"I can't believe you." She holds her hands in her face, wiping them down her face. Then storming towards the front door.

She catches Carlos's eye and yells to him, "your roommates a douche and you're hot!"

She walks out.