1⟭⟬

Y/N'S POV:

I sighed for the 18th time looking at the clock which showed 8 p.m . I was waiting for my boyfriend Yoongi who was supposed to be back home by 7.30... I may seem to be dramatic but no, I'm just scared.

Everyday there are reports on people getting robbed, going missing, and being killed especially in and around our neighborhood.

Yoongi being the soft and scared type, I'm afraid he won't be able to handle situations like this "Let me call up and ask him Wh-" suddenly my thoughts were cut when I heard the front door creak open.

"Peaches I'm home~" my boyfriend cooed making me smile wide in relief. I ran towards him and jumped on him making him stubble.

He giggled and hugged me tight "Did you miss me that much? We just saw eachother in the morning" he said and laughed. "Of course my Dumpling! How can I not miss my liddol Yoongi Poongi" I said and pouted making him snuggle into my arms more.

"Ugh Dumpling... I'm sorry to ruin our cute moment, but..You Stink! Eww" I said and scrunched my nose getting off him.

He sniffed his Coat and said "Oops sorry babe, I went to our company's store room to check for some documents and that place is kinda smelly due to the old files and papers!".

"But.. why would the company's CEO himself go and look for documents when you have a whole company working under you!! Huh?" I questioned him and he said "Babe, all the staffs are busy working on the international project which will be on display in another 1 week! All are under pressure and I don't want to trouble them".

"Aww babe!! You're such a consideret Boss.. and even I can sense that you're really stressed out now a days.. go freshen up and come, I'll Arrange the dinner! okay?" I said and was about to leave but suddenly Yoongi grabbed my wrist stopping me "I'll go if you promise me cuddles and kisses!" He demanded and I agreed making him reveal him adorable gummy smile.

He waddled his way up the stairs making me smile at his cuteness.

5 years ago, I left home after getting into a huge fight with my family. I wanted to become a sports champion but my father had other plans for me to which I was completely against.

If Mom would have been here, things would have been different..but at least, I have my brother! I packed my bag along with my Archery equipment since I wanted to become an archer and participate in various tournaments.

I didn't want to get sold to some random rich business man's son just to save the so called "Family's Reputation".

My brother was a huge support for me and he wanted me to follow my dreams. He was the one who arranged my departure from Italy to South Korea and enrolled me in one of the best archery training center in Seoul.

I hugged my brother goodbye and Sat on the plane like a big shot.. but all this made me feel overwhelmed and I started to cry.

Suddenly the passenger beside me passed me a handkerchief denoting to wipe my tears.