6⟭⟬

All their eyes widened and Y/N was shocked to see a bunch of strange men standing in her house. "Wh- who is she?" Hobi hyung asked and Yoongi hyung smiled and said "That's my beautiful Girlfriend" making the boys jaw drop.

"Omg, Yoongiah! What's wrong with you?" Jin Hyung spoke and Yoongi hyung replied "Why? Am I not supposed to have a girlfriend?".

"No not that! Why are you smiling wide all of a sudden? It's not like you.." Jin Hyung said making Y/N stand there confused.

I Was signalling the boys to remain quite for a while and they all did and turned towards Y/N who stood there without knowing what to do "How about you guys come in first and let's get introduced? Hmm?" She said and made us sit in the hall.

YOONGI'S POV:

"She doesn't know about our jobs so act accordingly" I said and smiled again when Y/N entered with A tray of Juice and handed to everyone .

"I'm Y/N And who are you guys?" She asked and Namjoon spoke "agh yes, I'm Namjoon! It's a pleasure to meet you Y/N. We all work together for one the biggest Mafi-Aaaggh" he shouted when I stomped his foot. "Omg are you ok?" Y/N asked worried and I said "Oh I'm sorry! I stepped on his foot by mistake hehe"

"Lord... this dumb guy is the one with the highest IQ, what am I gonna do with them!" I thought to myself and sighed. Everyone started telling Thier names and then only I noticed.. one person is missing.

"Guys, where is JK?" And Hobi said "He said he'll join us in a while but he hasn't co-" The bell rang and Hobi went to open the Door.

Jungkook came while breathing heavily "Yah, Jungkookah! Are you alright? What happened??" Hobi questioned and Jungkook Replied "Hyung, Someone broke into our Hideout and Took away all the files! It had all the informations about the Wang , Kim and Park Family.

What are we gonna do now?" He panicked and Hobi told him to calm down. Then Jungkook shoved his Hands inside his pocket while saying "Thankfully they missed out this" and gave a small key with a 'S' letter keychain to Hobi making him smile in relief.

"What is taking Hobi oppa soo long?" I'll go and check on him!" Y/N said left. I took the chance to explain the guys about the current situation "Listen guys, We will not Reveal our identities to Y/N" "We are allowed to reveal ourselves to our girlfriend or wife.. Then why Hyung?" Namjoon questioned me and I replied

"It's a bit complicated... I'll explain everything in detail later so until then please don't do anything which makes Y/N suspicious."

"And one more thing! All of you have to be careful... When Y/N is around Hyung will smile a lot, make cute faces and do adorable actions.. don't get shocked or die with a heart attack!" Taehyung said making me give him a Death glare while he gulped and looked away.

I was wondering why Y/N hasn't come back yet so We all went to check the main door and Saw Y/N and Jungkook staring at each other with widened eyes. The name Jungkook called Y/N made everyone shocked!!! "W-what did he just call her????....