9⟭⟬

Y/N'S POV:

I was driving to my bestie's house and suddenly a car cut my path and stood before me blocking my way.

I kept honking and the car door opened Revealing a lot of People wearing mask to cover their faces.

I tried to reverse my car but another vehicle block my path and more people came out surrounding me.

I tried to run out of my car but someone grabbed my hands tight and I tried to fight back.He held a cloth to my nose while Everything seemed to dim down and before I could process anything, I completely blacked out....

I slowly gained conscious and then I realised that my eyes were blindfolded. I tried to move but I couldn't since my hands and legs were tied up strongly against the wall.

"W-why are you doing t-this to me? Please let me Go!!" I Shouted but I got no response. I kept pulling back and forward to free myself and suddenly a voice ecoed in the empty room "Stop trying so hard, you'll only hurt yourself."

The voice sounded robotic and then it hit me, that person was talking to me through a voice changing device to hide the identity. "Who are you? Let me out!" I shouted and the voice spoke again "I'm not going to hurt you so don't worry and just listen carefully.

It's better for you to stay away from Min Yoongi. I'm telling this for your own good." "W-what? How do you know Yoongi? And why would I stay away from him?" I asked.

"Listen Y/N, Yoongi is dangerous and he doesn't love you at all! He is using you to reach his goals. Stop being naive and stupid!" The voice scolded me but it didn't seem like a threat, it sounded very much worried which made me even more confused.

"Who are you and how do you know me?" I questioned and the voice spoke "I'm not here to answer your questions.. I'm here to warn you. Stay away from Yoongi if you want to live. Don't let your blind love come into your way".

"why is this person telling me to stay away from Yoongi again and again. I haven't been kidnapped for money or whatever... I've been kidnapped by someone who knows me and wants to convey something to me."

I thought to myself. "If you don't want to hurt me, why am I tied up like a victim? Come here directly and talk to my face!" I told and the person laughed.

"After all this while, you haven't changed.. have you! You're still the same old curious and bold little girl." The voice spoke making me confirm. "Yes, this person knows me well for sure.. I need to find the owner behind this voice."

I thought to myself and spoke "Alright, I'll listen to you if you give me a valid explanation about why I should stay away from Yoongi" "Are you sure you'll be able to handle it?" The voice asked and I agreed immediately.

"You sweet,  harmless and precious boyfriend is dangerous, ruthless and a heartless  person. Not only him.. It goes the same for the rest of the members in his gang.

The number of cold blooded murders they did are countless! They all work for one of the most powerful Mafian Kingpin in Daegu called Min Yong chan and his son is none other than Min Yoongi, You're love."

The voice spoke making me gasp and tremble. "N-No W-way.. Yoongi is V-very innocent and he's the Scared type.. he can't even bare to an animal hurt...