2⟭⟬

I took it from him, wiped my tears and without thinking I blew my nose! I widened my eyes and immediately turned towards him to apologize "oh my god! I'm rea-" but I stopped speaking when I noticed his red eyes and pink nose.

He looked like he cried a lot. "He- hey, are you alright?" I asked him and he quickly covered his face.

"Hey ... it's okay! I'm not gonna judge you. See! look at my face! I look like a tomato!" I said and puffed my cheeks. He saw my face and laughed making me laugh as well.

"Are you alright now?" I asked and he spoke "Y- yes.. I'm fine now, Thank you.. Are y-you okay?" "To be honest.. I'm not sure, I feel like I took the wrong decision but for the right reason.. so it's okay, everything will become Alright." I said and sighed.

He was literally starring at my face making me look at him. After he became normal, I slowly noticed his face and damn he looked really handsome. He had small sparkling eyes and soft pink lips. To be more precise he looked cute.

"Aww you look like a Dumpling!" I said and then only realised that I spoke my mind voice. I widened my eyes and closed my mouth with my hands.

He looked at me without reacting for a few seconds and he suddenly laughed "My mother tells me that I look like a Boiled dumpling... I thought she was joking, but I guess not" he said and we both laughed which led us to have a lot of conversations.

We both got to know about eachother on that long 12 hour journey and as we were talking he asked me "Who was that guy you hugged before.." "ohh! He is m- wait.. you saw me before?" I Questioned him and he said "You both seemed familiar that's why".

I was about to say but my brother told me to keep my family identity as a secret because he didn't want my dad to find me and take me back against my will. "He is my f-friend hehe" I said and he just nodded. We both exchanged our phone numbers and became close eventually.

The constant meets, late night calls, the mutual support and our pure intention towards each other led to us to fall in unconditional love. I smiled after remembering all our sweet memories and someone rang the door bell cutting me from my thoughts.

"Huh? Who would come home at this hour?" I questioned myself and looked through the peep hole but no one was there. I thought I heard it wrong so I was about to go back to the kitchen but again I heard the door bell along with some knocking.

I called Yoongi but he didn't respond so I opened the door myself and looked around. It was really dark and the street lights were blinking. I was about to close the door but suddenly a leg stopped it from closing.

A man with a black hoodie and covered face barged into the house and closed my mouth with his hands muffling my screams.....