27⟭⟬

YOONGI'S POV:

I was about to leave with my baby but suddenly I heard a 'Click' from the gun trigger right behind my head.

I widened my eyes realising what was gonna happen.. "I can't let this happen, after everything I went through.. there is no way I'll end up like this" my father said. I closed my eyes and held my baby close to my chest.

"Boss, Please drop the gun down!" I heard jungkook shouting making me open my eyes. He held a gun against my dad.

My dad was shocked and asked "How did you come beyond all my guards!" "No big deal, Beating up those 100 guards of yours is like a warm up for me and Taehyung." Jk said making me laugh.

"I'm your Boss goddammit! There is no way you'll shoot me!" my dad said and Jungkook replied "He's MY HYUNG Boss, I won't hesitate to unload my bullets on you if you try to hurt him" he said and pulled the trigger.

"Hyung!" I heard Taehyung calling me along with some foot steps heading towards us revealing Scarlet and her men.

"Enough Min Yong Chan! Everything is out of your control. You're not in your right mind! Don't you see what your doing? Not only did you kill your eldest son, but you're also about to harm your other son and your grandchild. My only goal was to protect my people and my possession.

I finally got the chance to live with my family. If it's the position you want, I'll give it up...just drop the gun!" She said.

My dad slowly put the gun and moved aside leaving way for me. "You are the reason I lost the love of my life and my brother... I will never forgive you. I'll pay for my own sins, you pays yours." I said and walked past him without throwing a single glance.

SCARLET'S POV:

"Yoongi drive back home to my daughter first, she'll be worried! I'll come behind after having a word with your fath- I mean Yong Chan" I said. He nodded and went along with my grandchild and his friends.

"How does it feel to be all alone? You lost your only family! Do you know what? This was exactly how I felt when you joined hands with my ex-husband and tried to kill me.

I suffered without my kids but thankfully, I had Kim Seok Do who helped me all through the years and your son Min Hyunk who took good care of my kids in my place... You have nobody now! They were right.. Karma sure is a Bitch!" I said in a mocking way making him fume in anger.

I pointed my gun towards him making him widen his eyes. I aimed  towards his leg and shot it making him groan in pain. "And that's for trying to hurt my family. I may not be that bad, but I am still a Villain. I hope you Rot in hell Min Yong Chan" i said and smiled while walking away.

He fell on the ground groaning in pain as there was no one to help him. We'll, Not anymore....