21⟭⟬

JIN'S POV:

Suddenly the baby cried after Taehyung's phone started to ring. Tae saw the caller ID and his face seemed a bit nervous.

Y/N took the baby in her arms and started to cradle him. Tae immediately stepped out of the hall making me suspicious. Y/N eyed me to go behind Tae and I did.

I followed him and I heard him speaking to someone. "Hello Yoongi Hyung? Yes, we all came out together.. Yes hyung.. We- we came to meet Y-" I quickly grabbed his phone and cut the call before he told out Y/N's name.

I pressed the switchoff button "Are you insane Taehyung!" I shouted and he hung his head low.

"I- I'm sorry Jin Hyung, it's just that.. I don't know what I was thinking.. I felt bad for hiding this from hyung" but suddenly Y/N interupted us "Hide what?" She asked.

"Aghh, nothing! We were planning to play hide and seek with the baby! Hehe" Tae said making me facepalm myself internally.

"Tae he's just an 8 months old baby! He can't play hide and seek!" Y/N said and laughed making us laugh nervously.

"What happened Tae, who called?" Y/N asked and Taehyung said that it was a business call trying to convince Y/N. We all went back inside and started to play with Hyuk.

"Oh! I forgot the wine! I'll go buy it from my favourite store, it will take only 30 minutes" Y/N said and took Hyuk in her arms.

"I'll go!" Hobi said but Y/N denied telling that they are her guests and have come to her house for the first time.

So Jimin told that he'll take Y/N and they both left.Meanwhile The boys asked me about Hyuk and I told them what happened.

"When Y/N wanted to kill herself, our Omma came and stopped her from doing anything stupid. She kept telling that she had no reason to live but, Fortunately.. she did. She Was pregnant with Yoongi's child and the baby was alright even after Y/N was shot because, the bullet didn't pierce any organs and had hit her upper stomach.

After Omma broke the news about her being pregnant, she became quite and didn't say anything. Omma called me to look after Y/N and she was extremely shocked and scared to see me.

She started to shiver thinking that I was sent by Yoongi to kill her and her baby but Omma explained everything to her. Y/N decided to keep the baby with our family's support.I also called Jimin right away and told him everything.

We took care of Y/N together and Jimin would regularly come to see Y/N from Italy. Pregnancy would be one of the most precious moment for any woman but for Y/N, she was extremely worried and scared.

An incident happened when Hyuk was a week old. some rivals broke into the house but we handled everything. She kept doubting herself about being a good mother and one day, she decided to make herself strong and protect her baby at any cost.

Being in the Mafia circle...anything can happen anytime so, Y/N Trained herself and at the same time she took great care of her son with all her might."