22⟭⟬

She has decided not to reveal Hyuk to the outside world until he turns 1 and Y/N will move out from the country.. Somewhere far where no one can find her or her son.

She's waiting for the right moment because she doesn't want her child to be trapped like her and Jimin.

She wants to give him a great life without getting him involved in this dangerous circle. We all have agreed to it and I hope you guys will support her." I said and they all agreed.

"But.. what about Yoongi Hyung, doesn't he deserve to know about his Child.." Hobi asked and Jungkook said "Of course he doesn't.. he Tried to kill my best friend and now he'll probably try to kill Hyuk!".

I sighed and said "I feel the same way Jungkookah but, no matter what.. he is Hyuk's father. I tried telling Y/N about revealing it to Yoongi but she wouldn't listen. She keeps telling that Yoongi will try to take her child away or even try to kill him".

"Guys,We all know that Yoongi Hyung isn't that cruel to kill his own baby. He had a reason behind shooting Y/N and y'all have no idea how much he suffered in silence.

He pretended like everything was completely fine but he was terribly hurt on the inside.

He wanted to take Revenge for his dead brother which had something to do with Y/N I guess.. what was his brother's name.. Min..Agh!! Min Hyuk! Wait what... Hyuk?" Tae said with shock and confusion.

Suddenly Jimin came in and widened his eyes. "Di- did you just say Min Hyuk??" He asked with a shocked expression.

YOONGI'S POV:

After the call got cut, I called Taehyung but his phone was switched off. So I tried calling the other members but, even their phones were not reachable.

I sighed and decided to go on a drive because I felt suffocated in the house. As I was driving, I thought I'll just get myself few drinks so I stopped by a multi complex.

I went inside the store and took some beers in my hand. I heard the sound of rattles and giggles which made me turn towards that direction.

A man was holding a baby and was shaking a rattle toy to entertain him. The kid looked adorable and I imagined about how my life would have been if I had been like that having my baby in my arms along with Y/N on my side.

"I ruined everything!! Fuck you Yoongi!" I scolded myself but I did have a little courage left in me to try and fix Everything with Y/N.

I was smiling at the thought but my world came crashing down when I saw Y/N taking the child from the man's arms and that guy was..Park Jimin.

She took the baby and cradled him while Jimin carried wine bottles in his hands. Jimin kissed the Baby's cheek making him giggle and Y/N smile. She looked happy.

"Did you move on already Peaches? Am I too late?" Why?... Why do I feel hurt? Why can't I accept the fact that you're not mine? Why is Jimin in my place? Why?? WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HIM??" I kept questioning myself in pain....