12⟭⟬

The boys started to bombard questions but he just walked up the stairs without opening his mouth.

I saw blood in hyung's shirt and his hands which made me widen my eyes. Jungkook and Tae ran out of the house to see if Y/N was there but, No. Y/N didn't return which means... She is dead!! I looked towards Jungkook whose eyes teared up.

He quickly grabbed his jacket along with his bike keys and ran out. Jin Hyung followed Jk to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid while the others were broken.

I kept on consoling Tae but nothing seemed to work. I felt the same because even I grew affectionate towards Y/N, "Is she dead..?" Was the only question in all of our heads.

Y/N'S POV:

I squint my eyes open and disappointment took over me, I wasn't dead.

I tried to get up but I couldn't because there was an IV injected on my arm and my lower abdomen was treated.

"Finally you woke up.. we are out of danger!" A girl with a white doctor's coat told me and smiled. I ignored her and tried to pull off the drips but she caught my hands and told "What are you doing ma'am! You're not supposed to pull it!".

"Get this out of me!!! Who told you save me! I don't want this!!!" I shouted and pushed her away. I quickly pulled the IV out and ripped open the wound dressing.

I screamed in pain as the blood started staining the white bedsheet but I didn't care less. I just wanted to bleed myself to death. The doctor quickly got up and pressed a red button and many people who looked like guards staring rushing in.

They held my arms and legs tightly not allowing me to move while the doctor started to dress my wound again "STOP!!! FUCKING STOP!! AGHHH" I kept shouting and tried to get out of the grip, but I failed.

They tied my hands and legs to the bed while I kept on struggling. "Ma'am please, Something bad might happen! Please stay still!" The doctor said and I shouted "I DON'T CARE! I HAVE NO REASON TO LIVE ANYWAY! JUST LET M-" "Enough Y/N!!" Someone said making me look towards the direction of the voice.

I couldn't see as my eyes were a bit blurry. It's was the same voice! All I could see was someone in a black suit standing in front of me with something attached to the coat that seemed like a microphone, probably that is the voice changing device.

"You have a reason to live sweetheart." The voice said making me confused. "What do you mean and who are you?" I asked and the voice laughed, "Mabey you don't recognize me because of the voice changer and the face mask.. wait" the voice said and started removing the microphone and mask.

My eyes were still blurry so I couldn't get a proper sight. "Do you recognize me Y/Nah, we've played together a lot when you were a kid!" The person spoke in a female voice!!! The voice seemed too familiar so I kept rubbing my eyes and my eye sight stared to improve.

It was a women with her hair tied up properly into a ponytail and must be in her 30s. And then slowly realisation started to hit me, "No way... Aunt Ri?" I asked and she smiled "I'm glad you do, someone special is waiting to meet you, they'll be here in any minute!" She told and suddenly the door opened....