28⟭⟬

Y/N'S POV:

I kept crying non stop wanting to see my baby, I will not forgive myself if anything happens to him.

Seeing my Hyuk safe and sound was the only thing in my mind so I didn't realise that I was sitting in the room which was once mine.

The memories I had with Yoongi hit me making my heart race. The way I loved him, the way he cared for me... Was everything fake or was it real but seems fake due to circumstances? I'm Not gonna lie, this was the place where we made Hyuk... That night, was still vivid in my mind

"Peaches, I love you.. I really do. You won't leave me no matter what.. right?" He asked me to which I kissed him passionately and said "Why would I leave my dumpling?" Making him smile lovingly.

"After everything he did.. do I still Lov- snap out Jade! Your not Y/N! Just focus on getting Hyuk back and leave!" I said to myself and suddenly the room door open.

My head shot up and I saw Yoongi standing there with Hyuk. My baby saw me and giggled cutely making me cry.

He's safe! I ran towards them and took my baby in my arms leaving pecks all over his face. I baby talked saying "Omma is sorry! I'm sorry my Baby! I'm a bad mom, did you get hurt!" I asked and checked around his body.

Yoongi spoke "He's not hurt,don't worry". I looked up to him and said a small 'Thank you' and looked back at my baby avoiding his eyes."Don't thank me Peaches,He's my kid too" Yoongi said and I widened my eyes.

"How are you so sure he's yours?" I asked. He smiled "He's literally the exact carbon copy of You and Me. Plus,a father's heart never lies.. I know he's my baby." He said proudly.

"When did you find out?" He asked and I replied "It was on the day you shot me... I was pregnant with him and thankfully the bullet didn't kill my baby." I said making his face fill with guilt and gloom.

He suddenly fell on his knees making me widen my eyes "Babe, I was filled with rage thinking that you were the cause of my brother's death.

My father filled me up with vengeance. I swear, even if the beginning was just an act... I slowly started to fall in love with you. More than I ever imagined! After I shot you, I regained my conscious and ran back to you, but you weren't there.

I know I was wrong, there wasn't one day I didn't regret it. I understand if you don't want to forgive me right away, but please... Give me a chance to love you again and be a good father to my son. Please Peaches!!" He begged making my knees tremble.

At that moment I realized, the love I had for him was covered with anger.. but was never gone. I still loved him just like day one.. I just couldn't get myself to confess it.

"I- I can't forgive you right away.. it's all too overwhelming for me but, I'll let you stay by my son.. you're his father anyway." I said and Yoongi hugged me all of a sudden startling me.He took the baby back in his arms and kissed his cheeks.

I was shocked but I snapped out when Yoongi asked me "Ahm.. I'm sorry but I-.. what's our baby's name?" and I said "Hyuk.. Min Hyuk" Yoongi froze in his place and his eyes started to water.

"Mi-Min Hyuk.. I- couldn't protect my brother but I promise to protect you and your mom, I promise" He said and hugged the baby in his arms and started to cry badly while shivering.

Seeing him like this broke me. I don't know what happened to me but I just went towards his and engulfed him in a hug trying to control his trembling body.

"It's okay Dumpling, it's okay... I know you'll be the best dad. I have no doubt in that. It's okay!" I said and tried to comfort him but even I couldn't control my tears.

Our baby kept staring at our faces not knowing what was happening.We
Laughed looking at his tiny confused face. "I love You Hyukah and I love you Peaches" Yoongi said and I smiled at his words.

"Guys! Come down! I'm hungry!" Tae Oppa shouted ruining our little family hug "Aish that little shit! Why is he hungry 24/7!?" Yoongi said and pouted making me laugh.

THE END.