25⟭⟬

YOONGI'S POV:

"What!?" Jungkook shouted on the call with Taehyung. "Yah, Jungkookah! What happened?" I asked and he said "Tae found Y/N in the cemetery and she is Unconscious.."

"Where is the baby?" Jimin asked and What jungkook said made us gasp! "The baby.. H-He is missing..".

Jungkook put the call on speaker "I looked everywhere Hyung, the cemetery in empty and I can't find the baby.

I carried Y/N to the car and now I'm gonna bring her Yoongi Hyung's house because it's the closest from here. Let's all gather there first" Tae said and we all agreed and rushed towards Y/N.

We all went to my house and saw Y/N laying on my bed. Suddenly she groaned and squint her eyes open.

"Sis are you alright?" Jimin asked but she ignored him and her body started to tremble. "N- No.. My baby.. Where is my baby!!" Y/N shouted startling all of us. Y/N saw me and rage filled her eyes.

She quickly walked towards me and held my collar "It's all your fucking fault!! Give my baby back to me!" She shouted.I was taken aback by her sudden out burst.

"Babe calm dow-" "Stop babying me you bastard! I swear to God, if your father lays even his finger on my child.. I will kill him!" She said making me widened my eyes.

"My D-dad?" Suddenly my phone rang and it was from my father. I silenced everyone and picked up the call.

"Son, I have a good news. Come to our base now and don't forget the keys" dad said and cut the call.

I slowly brought up a plan in my mind and held Y/N "Do you trust me?" I aksed "No, I don't." She said making my heart ache "I can't blame you for not trusting me.. but I promise to bring our baby back."

"It's my baby!" She said and I just nodded. "Okay fine, just wait for me and I'll be back with him. I promise." I said and told jungkook and Tae to follow me.

I was driving and suddenly turned the car to the opposite direction. "Hyung, this isn't- I know, we have to go to our old base where Hyuk Hyung's locker is. I guess there is something hidden there and we need to find it out. I have the key with me." I said and went there.

Nostalgia hit me after going to our old base. This was the place where me and my brother grew up together but we shifted after he died.

We went to the basement and opened the metal locker with the key. The locker contained my brother's old weapons, his leather jacket and a huge bronze box. I took it out and opened it revealing few tape recordings.

Each recording had a label and one of them caught my eyes which had "To my little brother Yoonah" written on it. He used to call me Yoon.

I played the tape on the player in our base which luckily worked. It had some sub folders and we watched everything.

It was about the experiences he had in his missions and he suddenly brought up Scarlet and Mr.Park. The following video made our eyes widened. "No..No way.."