nervous

Just a reminder! If this kind of thing makes you uncomfortable your mor ethen welcome to leave!!

~day one~
Promot: first time.

Pov: Kokichi Oma

"shumaiii!!!" I whined swaging left to right in  the car seat as my beloved detective drove us home.

We had been dating for about a year and half  now, which was a real surprise to me since all my other exs got pissed at me in the first month they dated me.
But shuichis alot better then all of them because

Its Shuichi.

Let's be honest, he's the best person in the world.

"yes ko?" my boyfriend quickly galced over at me before keeping his eyes on the road.
"jezzzz, I'm staring to think you have a thing for that road" I huffed, obviously joking.
"well, I'm Sorry for not wanting to crash" Shuichi lightly chuckled.

"you got the car three months ago" I pointed out.
"it's still new" he mumbled.

"anyway! I wanna try something when we get home!" I clapped my hands together "if you want to anyway!"

"sure, can I ask what?" Shuichi raised an eyebrow, giving me another quick look.
"eh, not yet nope!" I grinned "but don't worry, you've done it before"

"so it's new to you, but not me?" he asked himself, his detective instincts showing, I smiled and watched him talk to himself "oh!" he then said surprised "gave you finally not gotten fired from your job?" he smiled

That's just rude.

"not quite" I pouted and look away from him.
"oh sorry, I didn't mean to be rude" Shuichi apologied, a bit worried
"it's fine" I turned and smiled back at him "I know you didn't mean it"

When we got home, we took our shoes off. "so what di-" before he finished his sentence, I took shuichis hand and dragged him to our bedroom.

I jumped onto the bed, pulling Shuichi on top of me. I kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck, he kissed back. By now, it was obvious to what I wanted, as I pushed our bodies closer together.

"Kokichi.." Shuichi whispered, a small, nervous smile on his face.
"you know what I wanna try now?" I asked, smiling, but unsure if shuichis gonna want to do this.

"this is what you ment, by something I've done but you haven't" he chuckled, clearly feeling a bit like an idiot.
"yup" I nodded my head "but, we don't have to do this if you don't want to" I added.

"no, no" Shuichi shook his head and blush grew on his face "if your okay with this, then so am I"
"mmhm!" I hummed "Thank you!" I said.
"you don't need to say that" Shuichi rolled his eyes and pressed out lips back together.

I could tell he was nervous, even though this isn't his first time.
I have to admit, I'm also nervous, but because this is my first time.

Shuichi moved his hands behind my head, moving his head to the side to make the kiss deeper.

He then pulled from the kiss, looking down at me softly "I love you" he said and pecked my lips
"I love you too, shumai~" I smiled and felt move his right hand down my body and leaving it on my waist.

"and your sure you want to do this?" he asked.
"yeah, if you want to as well" I rensured.
"of course" Shuichi told me, "if there's anything you don't like, stop me okay?"
"I will" I nodded my head.
Shuichi gave me a thank you and began kissing me again, I closed my eyes and happily kissed back.