Kisses

~day six~
Promot: oral sex

Kokichis pov:

"take the towel offffff!!!" I whined trying to take the towel off Shuichis waist, he just got out the shower anddddd I wanted him naked.

"k-Kokichi! Calm down!" Shuichi stuttered and lightly pushed me away from him, not harshly.

"waaaa!!" I fake cried "shumais so mean! Waaaa! Waaa!"

"what!?"

"he won't let me see him nak-"

"okay..." Shuichi sighed, embarrassed, putting his hand over my mouth "just shut up and I'll take the towel off"

I gasped in pure joy and watched at my boyfriend as he pulled his towel.

"ahhhhhh Yesss!!!" I shouted and pounced at him.

"Kokichi!" Shuichi squealed as we crashed onto the sofa behind his.

"your so sexy!! Wanna rail me?" I giggled and pecked his lips, placing my hands on shuichis chest.

"why should I do that for you?" Shuichi rolled his eyes, as he pulled off my shirt.

"ehhh, because you love me?" I rolled my eyes and took my own trousers off, leaving me in his boxers.

"hmm, I'll have to come back to you on that one"

"oiiii!!! That's so rude!" I huffed and began to slowly grind my hips against shuichis exposed member, that was slowly growing hard.

"ngh.. " Shuichi let out a small moan and pressed his against mine "maybe we could do some foreplay this time? " he then suggested.

"ooh! That's a good idea! A lil' bit of foreplay is always fun!" I smiled happily and sat us up in the sofa.

"y-yeah.."

I took the lead and moved down to Shuichi member, lightly flicking him and a small groan out if my beloveds mouth in respond.

I then moved my face closer to his member, kissing the top of it. I slowly jerked Shuichi off, teasingly, and gave him a small innocent smile before i began to slowly suck in the tip of his member again.

"ngh~" Shuichi let out a small moan and placed his hand on my head, pushing my head down slightly as I began giving him a actual blow job "ah~ Kokichi y-your so good at ahh~this"

I pulled from Shuichis dick and smiled at him "I know I am shu~" I Giggled and moved back to his member, continuing to suck him off.

More moans erupted from my lovers mouth, I couldn't help but grow harder from the sounds he made. I was also pretty proud that I was able to pleasure him, not like I doubted I couldn't.

I moved my hand to my member, slowly jerking myself off.
W

hen I moaned, small vibrations were sent through shumais body.

Shuichis hips slowly began to move, so he was thirsting into my mouth slightly, I loved it.

"mmh~" I moaned, moving my head up and down, shuichis thrusts matching the pase.

"k~Kokichi" my sexy boyfriend moaned, looking like he was in a pure bliss, just from me sucking him.

My hand moved from my own member and over to shuichis mouth so he quickly got the point and sucked on my fingers.

He moaned against my fingers while I moaned against his dick, it was slightly uncomfortable if a position. I didn't really care though.

When there was enough saliva on my fingers I moved then down to my entrance, slowly poking a single finger inside.

The single finger soon turned to two Fingers.

"o-oh ~" I moaned, moving from shuichis member for a quick breath before going back and sucking him off once more, still stretching myself out.

Shuichis hand gripped my head, moans falling out of both of our mouth.
When I pulled from Shuichi member once more, he let out a small whine.

"ready to fuck me shu~" I smiled, sitting on his lap, grinding on him slightly.

"of course I am" Shuichi told me, holding one of my hands.

I lined my self up with shuichis member before I dropped my hips, taking in shuichis member.

"aah~" I moaned in pleasure and slight pain.

"it's okay, you'll get used to it" Shuichi reminded me, placing kisses all on my neck.

I let out a small giggle and moved my head backwards so he could leave more kisses and small hickies everywhere.

"ha~" I panted, squeezing the hand Shuichi was holding.

"your so cute" I was told.

"I know~" I smirked.

I began to slowly began to move my hips and up and down.

Shuichi continued to kiss and mark my neck and moved down to my shoulders and chest. It caused me to let out more moans.

Small moans and groans left my lovers lips while louder moans left mine. I always moaned louder the Shuichi.

Getting used to the slow pase I was going at, I began to bounce at a faster pase, gripping Saiharas shoulder for support.

"ah~ sh-shu~" I moaned, feeling my beloved to begin to bite me lightly.

"mh~" Shuichi let out a small groan and one of his hands moved and squeezed my ass. A smile pressed in his face.

"y-you look so hot right now" he then told me, kissing my lips.

"ngh~ I know~"

"F-Fuck." Shuichi bit his bottom lip, as he watched me continue to bounce.

"ahh~ baby~" I whined, going faster with each bounce "I-I'm close ~"

"mh~ same" my raven haired boyfriend admitted.

"c-cum to- ah~ together!"
Shuichi nodded his head.

Moments later we both came, Shuichi cuming inside off me.

When we caught our breath Shuichi pulled out of me, but I stayed in his lap. "let's cuddle" I sighed happily.

"can I clean you up at least?" Shuichi asked, spinnly his index finger around some of my hair.

"shumai, I was in a sexy mood, but now I'm in a cuddle mood" I huffed, puffing out my cheeks "so shush"

Shuichi chuckled "well, we can cuddle once I've cleaned you"

"fineeee" I whined, knowing Shuichi would win anyway.