Anniversary

A/n, I accidentally wrote this one before the 'handcuffs' promote so I'll just change them around :))

~day eight~
Passionate

Shuichis pov:

"happy two year anniversary, baby" I smiled, pecking Kokichis lips, holding his hand gently.

"yayyyy!!" Kokichi cheered, hugging me. I giggled and hugged him back.

We had decided to spend the night at home instead of going out. So we had an expensive wine, a good movie on and  ordered an Italian; Since Kokichi didn't want to cook tonight.

"I'm surprised we've lasted this long" Kokichi then admited, chugging the remains of his wine.

I was surprised by both the action and the statement.

"that's not how you drink wine" I sighed, refilling his drink.

"it is now!" he chuckled, kissing me.

The kiss lasted a few seconds, I pulled Kokichi closer to me.  When we pulled away. Kokichi let out a small hum and put down both of our wine glasses.

He moved onto one of my legs and balanced himself in me. Our lips joined as we once more began to slowly kiss each other. My lover had his hands rest on my chest while my own hands made their way to Kokichis lower back.

Small moans and pleased moans mixed into the kiss. when we pulled away once more, Kokichi looked at me with a sweet smile on his face.

"wanna do it tonight?" my boyfriend asked, his arms tested on my shoulders.

"of course" I smiled back to him, pecking his lips once more before picking Kokichi up and taking us to our bedroom.

Leaving my poor wine behind.

I pushed Kokichi onto our bed and joined our lips. He kept one ofnhis arms around my neck and kissed me back softy, his other hand in my cheek.

I trailed one of my hands to the bottom of his top, pulling his purple jumper over his head, leaving him topless. I smiled and began to kiss and leave hickies on Kokichis neck and down to his shoulders and chest.

Moans left my lovers mouth and could tell he was getting harder by the minute.

"I love you so much, kichi~" I reminded him, looking down at him.

"I love you too shu" he giggled, pulling me into a kiss. It was a gentle and slow kiss, Kokichis hand  gently stayed on my cheek, deepening the kiss.

I quickly broke from The kiss and took my own shirt off, soon going back I kissing my cute boyfriend.

My hands then moved to take Kokichis trousers off. My own following.

Kokichi giggled and checked out my body biting his lip slightly.

"it's nothing new for you to look at" I sighed, joining our lips again as I finally pulled off our boxers.

"but your sooo hot!" Kokichi whined, leaning a roos the bed to get the lube out of the near by dresser.

"I'm sure I am" I giggled, taking the lube from him, putting some on two of my fingers. "ready?" I then asked, pushing two of my fingers lightly against Kokichis entrance.

"yes, yes!!" he grinned up at me.

"alright" I replied, pushing my fingers into him, stretching him out. Moans quickly leaving his mouth.

"ha~" his head fell backwards and his face bright red.

"dose it hurt?" I questioned, watching his face expressions change.

"n-nah~"

I  smiled, being place more kisses and hickes along his neck.

Before long, Kokichi was stretched out, I pulled my fingers out, lubing up my member and placing my hands on my lovers hips.

"don't ask me if I'm 'ready' just go!" Kokichi demanded, getting over excited.

"okay baby" I smiled to him, lining my member up with him and slowly thrusted into him.

"ah~" he moaned more and clunge to the bed sheets, so I moved my hands to his, holding them and placed more kisses on his neck.

"ngh~ Kokichi~" I quietly moaned, slowly thrusting.

"i-I love you shu- mh~ shumai~"  the purple haired male told me, moans disrupting him.

"F-Fuck... I love you ah~ too, baby~" I smiled, slowly speeding up  small hickies now showing on Kokichis lower neck, sholders and chest.

"mmh~" Kokichis grip on my hands grew as he felt more pleasure, his moans growing louder.

A small amount of time passed before my boyfriend declared he was close.

"shitttt~ I-I'm about to cu-cum" Kokichi practically yelled, his back arching backwards and just likes his words said, he came all over our stomachs.

When I was about to also come, I pulled out of Kokichi and jerked off until I came in the sheets below me.

"your so good at sex" Kokichi panted, out of breath.

"thanks?" I said, unsure how to respond.

"I love you so much! I'm gald we've been together for two whole years!" he gave me a small smile as he sat up, hugging me.

"and we will be together for the rest of our lives, I promise" I told him, kissing him in the lips.

"yay! I can't wait to marry you!" Kokichi gigged.

I blushed heavily, "who said anything about marriage!"

"me! You have to marry me!" he giggled, hiding his have in my shoulder.