lazy mood

Sorry for taking so long to update!! I've been super busy with some things that have been happening <3

~promotion nine~
Lazy sex

Kokichis pov:

Panting filled the air as me and shuichi sat there catching our breath. Had me and my beloved shuichi already had three rounds of sex? yuppp, did I still want to go?damn right.

Crawled back over to shumai, holding his jawline and kissing him again. "Shumai.." I whispered, kissing him slowly I'm the lips.  "Again?" He raised an eyebrow, pulling me closer to him. I shyly nodded my head, placing small kisses along his neck.

"Last round 'kay? We have work tomorrow" he told me, pushing my hair out my face and placing more kisses along my neck. Like all the hickies on my neck weren't already. "Mmm, work ruins everything" I pouted, but enjoying the boatload of affection I had been getting tonight.

Shuichi slowly pushes me weakly back into the bed, his head on my neck, sucking, biting and leaving cute lil kisses on me. Soft moans left my mouth and my hands found their way to shuichis hair. Combing his hair.

A gasp left my lips as I felt shuichi slowly jerk me off. "Ngh~ shuuu!" Giggled through my moans, my hips angling up, moving closer to my lover.  "I cant get over how perfect you are" he told me, moving his lips to mine once more.

"Thank you~" I sang, knowing my face was bright red and felt shuichi, once again, erect member pushing against my thigh "I love youu" I panted, shuichis hand moving faster. "A-ahh~~"
"Your amazing" shuichi heavily sighed, slowly grinding against my thigh.

My hands clutched into the bed sheets and my neck arched, feeling like I was about to come. Again.

"F~faster!~" I moaned loudly, shuichi listened to me and did I as I wanted "like that ahhh~ shumai~" just as I thought, I quickly came. Shuichi came right after me.

He sat up, catching his breath once more. So did I. "Are we done for the night?" I asked once I caught my bresth, tilting my head to the side. Shuichi weakly nodded his head, falling back in the bed.

"Come here.." shuichi muttered, signaling me to hug him. I giggled got under the duvet with my shuichi, hiding my face in his chest. "Good night baby" he whispered, his hands gently around my body.
"Nighty, night" I giggled.